Great store!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

talon4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Buffalo, NY
I have to say Eric is a great guy. His replies to emails have been super quick and his explanations to all my questions have been easy enough for this newbie to understand. The prices are unbelievable and everything I have ordered has always arrived in 2 days. Doesn't get much better than this. Thanks Eric!!

dennis_j

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Austin, Minnesota, United States
I have been getting my vaping supplies from Eric for one and a haft years,and he never failed me ,but my last order was for some 510to ego adapters, sorry to say they were not up the same ones I had gotten from him before, they screw to gether and the rubber washer they use pops out making them short out.I know eric would not sell these if he new of this problem, I just toke some other rubber washers from one of my dead clearos and fixed the shorting out problem, I know eric sells only great products and can not check out every little thing he's still my go to vender

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
I have been getting my vaping supplies from Eric for one and a haft years,and he never failed me ,but my last order was for some 510to ego adapters, sorry to say they were not up the same ones I had gotten from him before, they screw to gether and the rubber washer they use pops out making them short out.I know eric would not sell these if he new of this problem, I just toke some other rubber washers from one of my dead clearos and fixed the shorting out problem, I know eric sells only great products and can not check out every little thing he's still my go to vender

Hi Dennis,j!

Thanks for your kind words.

I am sending you a PM to address this.

Just in case anyone else has faced this same issue, please contact DV directly through this link to let us know:

Contact DV

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread