Greek Cardiologist studies vaping vs smoking - Interview on VapeTeam show this Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Thank you Kurt for your kind comments and bumping this video. I met with Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos during my vacation in Greece this month and i am really excited to announce that his study WILL be 1 of the 40 picked from 10000 submissions at the world's greatest event in cardiology, ESC Congress 2012, will take place in Munich, Germany, from 25-29 August. The length of course will be smaller but keep in mind in the episode we did not only did the Doctor present his study but we included in the presentation all available clinical studies done up to now to create sort of a database for people that want to educate others on the effects of vaping vs smoking.
I am proud to tell you as well that will cover the event in Munich LIVE and also skype in the doctor after his presentation to get a feel on the reaction from the other scientists that attended.
Here is some more information : ESC | About the ESC | ESC Press Office | ESC Congress 2012 | First-hand smoke, second-hand smoke or electronic cigarettes where the doctor has been scheduled to make his presentation.
I will also update this thread when we have specific times on the presentation.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight, “Proof Positive Part Two”. Joining us LIVE Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos which presented his study on the acute effects of vaping vs smoking on the heart at the European Society of Cardiology in Munich. We will show you video of the entire presentation he made and talk about the impact and reaction from the medical and tobacco harm reduction fields. 9:30pm EST with the http://vapeteam.com

nopatch

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2011
India
The ecig devices studied by the greek cardio(s) didn't deliver adequate nicotine.

Since they didn't deliver nicotine theses devices are supposedly cardio friendly compared to regular cigarettes.

No nicotine- good for cardio system. (wonder Where are those nicotine is good for you, nicotine is like caffeine fellaws)

One has to be extremely stupid to derive anything more than this.

Later edit: Also as per the cardios the nicotine absorption is less when 11mg (11mg/ml) ejuice is used.This is an important point.If the nicotine level is upped they can be worse than regular cigarettes(depending on how hiigh the ejuce nicotine level is)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread