Green Apple Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Grand Bay, Alabama USA
My all day vape is Green Apple, which I plan to add sour to when it arrives. I ordered some green apple from vaping Zone and it tastes like baked apple pie. Good flavor but not the Green Apple I really prefer.
Which company produces the most accurate/best green apple flavor? I have been keeping tabs on the "best of 2012 thread" and see that TFA won by 1 vote for green apple(only one submission for green apple if I am reading it right). Congrats :)
I wish more would respond to threads like those so us newbies could see a true %.
What supplier would you suggest? TFA? Capella? Other? Thanks

VapinWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Grand Bay, Alabama USA
Merlin, Iffy, thanks for the responses. I know taste is subjective :)
As far as Vaping Zone Green Apple, I don't want anyone to think I am saying it is not a good product. It is just not what I was looking for. If I was looking for a cooked green apple pie filling OMG this is it spot on. At least that is what I am getting from it :)

Naterza

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
United States
My favorite Green Apple is from Flavorwest. I've tried quite a few different Green Apple e-liquids from different vendors and settled on Mt. Baker's Green Apple until I started DIY. It seems as though Flavorwest is the main supplier of flavoring for Mt. Baker. I've also tried TFA's Green Apple, and while it's not bad I much prefer Flavorwest's. I do tend to mix it at 15-20% which is very high in my experience with DIY. Seems as though it's not quite as concentrated a flavoring as other brands.

Naterza

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
United States
I would liken it to a green apple jolly rancher. It's not 100 percent jolly rancher, but that's what it reminds me of most.
How would you describe the flavor of Flavorwest? Tart? Sweet? Candy? I have some on order but looking for more flavors in general so going to check out their site.

Brokil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Anonymus
I have had a lot of success with FlavorExpress (FruitExpress) Green Apple(8%~12%, I use a high VG so I use a tid bit more flavoring) with a little sucralose (1 drop per 5ml) and Malic Acid (5~7% Concentrated in PG). I hot water bath it and steep it from anywhere 2 days - 1 week.

And it pops and gives me that sour bite I love. Doesn't taste much like a jollyrancher to me but definitely closer to a green apple that bites back a little bit.

EDIT: Please keep in mind that I also like my stuff strong. I use a lot of Malic Acid because I like that tart feeling in my mouth. It gives me that mouth watering feeling as if I were eating said fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread