Green Nicotine Owner on Click Bang: Please listen to show

Status
Not open for further replies.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
So I had to take a trip of about an hour each way today, and for the ride I listened to the July 3rd episode of Click Bang Radio called "High Holy Hell- It's the Green Nicotine Guy". It is available at iTunes for free download, and I strongly recommend EVERYONE listen to it.

The guest for most of the show was a guy named Sean Schoepflin, who owns a company called "Green Nicotine". This guy who appeared to me (IMO) to be the ultimate huckster, and who one guest pointed out, has an extensive criminal record in FL (including burglary). He spent a considerable amount of time talking about why he supports an all out ban on any eliquid flavors other than traditional tobacco, and menthol. I'll give you two guesses what the only 2 flavors his company sells are, but you'll only need one. The guy also talked about how inherently unsafe he feels our mods are, and I felt, implied that they should be banned also.

He also (falsely) says that the vast majority of the CASSA board is made up of vendors, or vendors family members.

Normally, I'd just listen to somebody like this, think they were a jerk, and move along, but this guy practices what seems to me to be a certain style of hucksterism that a politician or FDA bureaucrat may find appealing. Not that I'm a conspiracy theory type of guy, but if it weren't for the extensive criminal history I might think this guy's entire business was some sort of anti ecig lobbying platform by big tobacco.

I think this guy poses a very real legislative threat to our freedom to vape what we want, and how we want, and I think everyone here should be aware of him.

**********IMPORTANT***********

Let's avoid a whole repeat of what just happened in the UK, and please refrain from attacking this guy's products if you haven't tried them, and please, please no threats of violence. Just be aware, that's all. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread