Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
ok a little help here im getting confused.
So your saying i can get a E9 battery( Drew is selling E9 kit for 65 bucks) and that battery will fit on the Green Smoke carts? also Drew is selling the E8 that is smaller version of the E9. Or i can get a Bloog battery. But the E9 batts are cheaper than Bloog batt. also would anyone know if the E9 or E8 battery will fit the green cig carts? I figured i want the best of both worlds getting Green smoke carts and then when Drew get his Greencig carts filled with his juice ill use those carts too. I just want to know which battery to get to use the Green smoke carts and also green cig carts. Thanks for any help.
Needvapor if your around i know you know the correct answer to this. thanks again to all.

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
So your saying i can get a E9 battery( Drew is selling E9 kit for 65 bucks) and that battery will fit on the Green Smoke carts? also Drew is selling the E8 that is smaller version of the E9. Or i can get a Bloog battery. But the E9 batts are cheaper than Bloog batt. also would anyone know if the E9 or E8 battery will fit the green cig carts? I figured i want the best of both worlds getting Green smoke carts and then when Drew get his Greencig carts filled with his juice ill use those carts too. I just want to know which battery to get to use the Green smoke carts and also green cig carts. Thanks for any help.
Needvapor if your around i know you know the correct answer to this. thanks again to all.

An E9 WILL work with Greensmoke carts, as Greensmoke is an E9, yes.

GREENCIG is not GREENSMOKE. They are not compatible. A Greencig cart will NOT fit on an E9.

There is no e-cig that will take both greencig and greensmoke carts. I use a kr808 for greencig carts (works beautifully and you can get a plain kr808 for under $15) and my greensmoke for my greensmoke carts, lol.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Thanks Jessa I appreciate the help. yeh i figured i would get 1 battery that will fit the KR808 and Green smoke and green cig. but i guess not lol.
From your post you have a greensmoke kit? how does it compare to the Greencig? I guess i want all the good ones but thats getting rediculous. ill just have a few difgferent ones. But i think the best will be when Drew gets his juice in the greencig carts. that will be golden and we will have a new winner. imo of course. Thanks

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks Jessa I appreciate the help. yeh i figured i would get 1 battery that will fit the KR808 and Green smoke and green cig. but i guess not lol.
From your post you have a greensmoke kit? how does it compare to the Greencig? I guess i want all the good ones but thats getting rediculous. ill just have a few difgferent ones. But i think the best will be when Drew gets his juice in the greencig carts. that will be golden and we will have a new winner. imo of course. Thanks

Yes, I do have a greensmoke kit. Paid a pretty penny for it too, LOL.

If I were you, I would just get the KR808 battery and the greencig carts. I love the greensmoke, the vapor is amazing, but the vapor you get with greencig is just as amazing with a better throat hit.

The only problems with GC are 1) the carts go quickly because there isn't a 3 second cut off like there is on the real greencig battery, and 2)they're not cheap. I'm willing to pay the price though, especially when they're filled with Drew's juices.

Honestly, since I've gotten some greencig carts I haven't picked up my greensmoke. I loved it, and still do, but greencig is the best of everything, in my opinion.

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
Guys I am new to this vaping thing too but i did find some helpful info at e-cig.com. That website has a compatability chart that helps clear some of this up. The greensmoke is an e9 so is the bloog and also red dragon. I have not ordered from e-cig(although the prices seem much better) but that information helped clear some things up for me. Oh and Greencig is not compatable with Greensmoke...they have different threads. At least that from what I have read.
The E8 is like the E9 but it is a bit smaller. E-smoke.net sells those. I have a friend that got one and it is definatley smaller than my greensmoke. I hope this info helps a bit. Now if only I could find empty carts for the greensmoke so I can have better flavors.:rolleyes:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Nice to hear how great greencig is. Too bad no one ever seems to have the carts in stock. What is the point of buying one if you can never get carts?
For anyone wanting to try the Greencarts, Drew has them back in stock, well for right now just the western tobacco and for 12.50 for a 5 pack.. while he has them at this price it is a great time to try them! Other flavors will be following hopefully in the next week.

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
For anyone wanting to try the Greencarts, Drew has them back in stock, well for right now just the western tobacco and for 12.50 for a 5 pack.. while he has them at this price it is a great time to try them! Other flavors will be following hopefully in the next week.

I placed an order this morning. I personally LOVE the western tobacco. I hadn't like any tobacco flavors until I tried that one. And the price is EXCELLENT- I hope it stays that way!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread