GreenCig Cartomisers

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 510->Carto adapter, but it's not currently available from Nhaler. Heaven Gifts has them really cheap (5 for $8), but thats ordering from China so it will take a week or more for shipping.

Needvapor sent me a couple of GC cartos to try so I got the 901->Carto adapter for my Xhaler and I've been using them a little bit. Last night for some reason all my 510 attys were tasting bad to me (probably time to order some new ones) so I tried the GC cartos and I gotta say that although the carto doesn't produce nearly as much vapor, it simply EXPLODES with flavor. There seems to be a metallic flavor coming from the carto itself that diminishes the quality of the flavor a little bit, but its something I could really get used to. I very well may be a Carto Convert.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
dont know where you can get an adapter. why dont you email Drew at Nhaler and ask him. maybe he can come up with something. those greencig carts are golden man.
Thulium so you really like the greencig cartos huh. Yeh Lori really got me hooked on Drews liquid in the greencig cartos. i swear she is a witch lol. No she is a great girl man and very helpfull. so your saying you have more vapor from a 510 than a greencig. I get so much vapor from my greencig i have to wave the smoke away from my face. im gonna try the 510. but i dont think anything will beat the greencig. actually the 801 is pretty good.
anyway glad ya like it.
Mbagdon good luck with your adapters

You could buy a KR808 battery for $15 (the autos are sweet!) and try the Greencigs that way.

They are just AMAZING.

I prefer them now over KR808 carts.

I could vape the menthol ones all day long. SOOO smooth. And ridiculous amounts of vapor.

You'll be astounded at the battery life of the KR808 long battery (use auto, not manual, or the Greencig carts won't work). It'll make the 510 ashamed.

dont know where you can get an adapter. why dont you email Drew at Nhaler and ask him. maybe he can come up with something. those greencig carts are golden man.
Thulium so you really like the greencig cartos huh. Yeh Lori really got me hooked on Drews liquid in the greencig cartos. i swear she is a witch lol. No she is a great girl man and very helpfull. so your saying you have more vapor from a 510 than a greencig. I get so much vapor from my greencig i have to wave the smoke away from my face. im gonna try the 510. but i dont think anything will beat the greencig. actually the 801 is pretty good.
anyway glad ya like it.
Mbagdon good luck with your adapters

I think I was just climbing the learning curve and breaking in the GC a bit, I'm getting plenty o' vapor now, but the Throat Hit is weaker than the 510--but as long as there's enough TH to feel like I'm getting something substantial a little less TH in trade for more flavor is alright by me.

I'm looking forward to trying the KR8 too, so I'll definitely be including some cartos in my next Nhaler order.

Last night I kinda forced myself into trying the cartos because I only brought one 510 atty and it was getting a nasty flavor I couldn't get rid of. I've been vaping on the carto all day and really enjoying it. :)

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I have not tried the greencig cartos but would like to. I have tried a couple of the 808's and must be doing something wrong. The draw is way too easy and I don't get hardly any vapor from the ones I got. They were empty ones that I filled myself.

that is why i use them a 5 and 6v.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
heres the deal with the greencig guys gals. The greencig should be vaped at 3.7v only. They perform the best at 3.7. ask Drew himself. I think Lori (needvapor) uses them at 3.7 not sure. at 5v or higher it will burn really fast. i mean it can be done just be carefull. the liquid will go fast.
are you using the greencig carts with the chinese liquid in them or your putting Drews liquid in them? my greencig carts have Drewbacco1 24mg , hulkbacco, ban split, watermelon, black rasberry. Those are my favs in teh greencig carts. some of mine are modded like Lori taught me and the rest are not even opened. i just fill the non modded ones with a hypo and they each get 20 to 23 drops of juice. works like a charm. once i start opening and modding the greencig carts they arent the same. And i have 2 gc cartos that have no inner cart so i just use those for dripping. Those dripping ones rock. 5 drops on the hair wick and 1 drop of VG once in awhile and you have a vaping cloud that will create so much vapor you will have to wave your hand in front of you so you can see lol.
Im really glad you guys like the gc cartos. to me they are smoother and better tasting than the KR808. not saying the kr808 arent good but to me they are a bit harsh. but its cool i like deep TH anyway.
also if you take a kr808 d battery and you hook up a gc carto on that you will see a big difference than using a gc carto on a greencig battery. I dont know what it is but these gc batteries are powerfull little suckers. maybe there 3.7 i dont know but they do vape better on the gc battery.
so in all honesty i tried the gc carts on my Xhaler but its better imo on the greencig battery.
all other carts do great on the Xhaler. i have the 901 801 kr808. anyway just trying to help. if anyone needs any help just shoot me a pm. Lori (needvapor) taught me everything i know lol. she is the greencig queen.
Sorry i didnt mean for this to be so long

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
heres the deal with the greencig guys gals. The greencig should be vaped at 3.7v only. They perform the best at 3.7. ask Drew himself. I think Lori (needvapor) uses them at 3.7 not sure. at 5v or higher it will burn really fast. i mean it can be done just be carefull. the liquid will go fast.
are you using the greencig carts with the chinese liquid in them or your putting Drews liquid in them? my greencig carts have Drewbacco1 24mg , hulkbacco, ban split, watermelon, black rasberry. Those are my favs in teh greencig carts. some of mine are modded like Lori taught me and the rest are not even opened. i just fill the non modded ones with a hypo and they each get 20 to 23 drops of juice. works like a charm. once i start opening and modding the greencig carts they arent the same. And i have 2 gc cartos that have no inner cart so i just use those for dripping. Those dripping ones rock. 5 drops on the hair wick and 1 drop of VG once in awhile and you have a vaping cloud that will create so much vapor you will have to wave your hand in front of you so you can see lol.
Im really glad you guys like the gc cartos. to me they are smoother and better tasting than the KR808. not saying the kr808 arent good but to me they are a bit harsh. but its cool i like deep TH anyway.
also if you take a kr808 d battery and you hook up a gc carto on that you will see a big difference than using a gc carto on a greencig battery. I dont know what it is but these gc batteries are powerfull little suckers. maybe there 3.7 i dont know but they do vape better on the gc battery.
so in all honesty i tried the gc carts on my Xhaler but its better imo on the greencig battery.
all other carts do great on the Xhaler. i have the 901 801 kr808. anyway just trying to help. if anyone needs any help just shoot me a pm. Lori (needvapor) taught me everything i know lol. she is the greencig queen.

I definately think you are right to do them at 3.7. they do best at this voltage.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com

How do you get the crap juice out of them to get the good stuff in? lol

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
eclypse hey. im not saying they dont taste good at 5 volts or higher just saying they taste best at 3.7v. but im sure that for some 5v will taste fine. it will most likely burn faster at 5v. i tried it myself at 5v and 6v and emptied the cart very quick but i am a heavy vapor and they were hot lol. and the filler inside was burnt when i took it apart. and also they were stinking. and gc cartos are kinda hard to burn at regular 3.7v. If they taste fine at 5v go for it just be careful you dont burn them up quick.
your foam idea works pretty good but having trouble on a few of them so i must be doing something wrong. 1/2 of my gc cartos have blue foam in them. those are the ones i modded. the rest were never taken apart. I must be putting too much blue foam in them. Lori uses the blue foam and hey all work great for her. ill get it right eventually

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
well yeh i do notice it with greencig cartos. i need to ask eclypse some things about the blue foam. i have used it and it does wick great. but to me and this is using greencig cartos i think the flavor gets less too. But i think its because i am doing something wrong with the blue foam. I know for a fact Lori (Needvapor) loves both the flavor and the vapor using the blue foam so im waiting on her to get back. in the meantime im gonna post to eclypse and maybe he can help me. I like the greencig carts without taking them apart. i fill them with a hypo needle. so any help i will appreciate. Thanks

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I saw Greencig and had to pop in..LOL
Ok I do love them at 3.7 and on my passthrough but lately I have been using my modded greencig the most on the Xhaler. I wil post the link on how to fo this. I also need to update this video.. maybe next week as I am moving this week but will do my best to explain here.
First off when using the mod or vaping the greencig cartos I only press the button for a second or two let go but still inhaling, then hit the button again for a second or two. If you hold the button longer it will burn out easy. I also have been using eclypses blue foam in these. I have a video up which I will also link that shows how I press the button.
Modding the cart for blue foam IS different than the other mod I made in video.. What to do..
pop of white cap with rug hook ofr strong dental pic.. as Cos taught me a neat trick (heat the tip with a blowdryer and this will help you pry off) THANK YOU COS!!!
you will see a cart down in there with a litte white hole before trying to remove you need to scrape off the glue inside the cart (reffer to my video)
get the cart out either by banging or heating a dental pic and pulling stright out of the atty.
When you get it out you want to remove the filler and rinse well or soak in vodka solution for a few minutes then rinse if you plan on re using.
You also can run the entire atty under hot water for a few moments to clean it and the hairs inside where it wicks.. set aside to dry (1 hour or blowdry for a few minutes)
At this point I flip the cart over and add blue foam where the other filler was. I also make the tiny hole at bottom a tiny bit bigger by wiggling the dental pick around.
After blue foam is in you want to put the cat back in UPSIDE down instead of the way you pulled it out.
DO NOT push down too far or this will result in a HARD draw.. just push down enough toput cap back on or a 901 whistle tip which I preffer, you can also use a round cart for this!
fill with liquid and you will need to wiggle the foam a little to get juice down in the cart as the blue foam holds it soo well!
After the rinse I do put about 2 -3 drops of whichever liquid I used throu the battery end to (wet the hair that wick)
If you still taste something you do not preffer, just add high strentght vodka and mouth vape to burn off any old flavors)
That is it, the blue foam ROCKS the carots!!!
I am switching all my greencig mods to this!
I will get new video up asap for you all with the blue foam in the meantime you can watch these:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...videos-greencig-cart-blue-foam-801-carts.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nhaler/51366-greencart-greencig-mod-video-sound-time.html

Lori B

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Lori yeh i tried putting eclypses blue foam in the greencig carts and im having a problem with it. so i know there is nothing wrong with the blue foam and i know its me doing something wrong. maybe im packing it too tight. im gonna send a private pm to eclypses and ask him. I do know it works great for you and you my dear are the Queen of the Greencigs. Hm sounds like a movie from the 60 s. Im picturing Lori walking thru the town stomping on all other cartos while vaping on her greencigs.
anyway until i get this squared away and get to use the blue foam correctly im using the reguar polyfill that came with the gc cartos. i have 1/s my gc cartos modded and other half are not taking apart at all. i fill those with a hypo and to me those untouched gc cartos are golden. I get so much vapor and TH by just filling a virgin gc carto with Drews liquid. But i still am looking to tweak and do what you guys are doing with the blue foam. anyway Lori get back soon cause you are going to mod me a few greencig cartos and i will either pay you or give you some nhaler juice whatever. Take care and stay warm
Billy g cos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread