The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Greenhouse One

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by triplxratd, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. triplxratd

triplxratd Senior Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Vancouver
    Im wondering if any of my fellow Canadians have ordered from this site, and what their experience was. Also, anyone tried their eGo-T atties? Thanks!!

2. TrueNorthist

TrueNorthist I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that. Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2012
    Cariboo Country, BC
    I have heard the name used in vain a couple of times in my travels through the vapour zone. I suppose they are like just about any supplier in China in that you have zero redress for any problems you might have with their products.

3. hugrem

hugrem Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2012
    Canada , QC
    china = 1 month waiting time , 2-3weeek with the faster shipping , maybee lower if your lucky

4. smokum

smokum Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Never had a problem with GH1 myself.... shipping/custom issues, but they were taken care of in the end.

And yes.... I too am always 4-6 weeks to receive stuff.

5. Lori68

Lori68 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2011
    Maple Ridge, BC
    I use to order all my carto's from them and used the cheapo shipping option. From time of shipping to my door was 3-4 weeks. If you order anything with juice - make that order SEPERATELY!

My very first order with them in January of last year (was going to be my first eGo kit) also included juice and it was refused entry. Took a full month for the supplier to receive it back and another full month to receive the kit sans juice. I subsituted drip tips, carto's and atty's instead of liquid. The length of time was not the suppliers fault and he did make sure it was good in the end.

All in all, they are ok. Sometimes it can be frustrating with email replies when your questions are not answered within a week, but for the prices not so bad. I guess he has lots on his plate sometimes, so his inbox can get overloaded. Canvape has prices that are very competitive (if not the same as) GH1, so that supplier is also a great option.

6. rolandpibb

rolandpibb Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    British Columbia
    Ordered from there twice. Both packages came complete to my door in less than 10 days.

7. IOWN

IOWN Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2010
    BC
    I've haven't ordered from GH1 but am considering it. Can anyone comment on the quality of atty's? Last I heard they last a day or two and not reliable..

I order from HeavenGifts(China), parts no juice and get my order quicker than from the USA. 7 days for me :) I always use the cheapest shipping method. No point spending xtra money on shipping if your order gets held up in customs anyhow! I get 2 weeks from their lr510 and lr306's (they rarely die just drop off in vapor production. They do honour their warranty! Had a usb-eGo bat crap out and got a new one with my next order no problem :) + They sell genuine goyE gear so no need for me to shop anywhere else for bats and atty's. Sorry for the HG rant lol I love em!

Good luck!

8. Vanisle

Vanisle Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Courtenay B.C. Canada
    The owner Tim is Canadian by the way. He also has one of the best warranties around. I have never ordered from him myself but I would suggest you visit his sub forum here on ECF and go from there.

9. sam.8

sam.8 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    I've ordered 306 atties and bridgeless LR510s from GH1. No problems with the atties.

10. DemonCleaner

DemonCleaner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've done several orders, with positive results. Excellent prices, great service, but longer wait times. Worth it, in my opinion. Owner is based out of Ontario. Also the attys and cartos are first rate. From what I've tried.

11. Mindfield

Mindfield Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    I've had no problem with any of their hardware. I just won't ever order their juice again. It made me (and numerous others) sick.

12. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    Many orders in 2010 w/GH1..... surprisingly good ejuice (imo), however, I was ordering bulk atty's at the time, and close to 50% of them would die within a couple of days (always using the proper voltage from my pv). Return policy is enticing, but hardly practical, shipping is from China, so be prepared to wait.

13. Zurd

Zurd Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2010
    Montréal
    I love greenhouseone, I made 4 orders from them in 2011, very good experience, takes around 10 days to get your stuff. I ordered mostly atomizers, one time I ordered 40 of them, lasted me 8 months, I still got like 5 of them but I'm now using clearomizers. My last order for their atomizers wasn't that good though, either they changed their atomizers or they shipped me de-wicked atty, they're not very good. Fortunately I only ordered 5 of them. Never tried their eGo-T atty but I would trust them.

14. triplxratd

triplxratd Senior Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Vancouver
    Thanks all for the replies, sounds like Ill be giving them a try. Ill update again on how it goes.

Cheers!!

15. aggo

aggo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    I've ordered from GH1 lots of times and will continue to do so. No real problems except waiting for the package around Chinese New Year, but at their prices who's complaining?

16. Cokeybill

Cokeybill Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2011
    True North(Ont.)
    I ordered a pack of Ego attys(5 in a pack) back in Aug/11. All are still working. Tim is a very good vendor and is easily available. Of course the orders take a while, like most from China.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.