Greetings all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarecrow7170

Dec 28, 2012
Tallahassee
Hello all, Alan here..

New to vaping & was looking for information.. Seeing as I can not post to the regular forums as of yet.. I would like peoples input on my next purchase. As of right now I am using the V2 E-cigs & am very disappointed. As I also have tried the njoy, Blu, & Fin disposables. My only comment.... NASTY. The Blu were ok.. but still not what I want. The V2's were given to me so I am using them for now... ANYTHING to keep me off the "Coffin Nails" or analog's as I have seen them called here.

For now I would like to open this thread up for any & all suggestions.. I plan on going to a new store that opened up just south of me with about $120 next week. What I am looking for is a system ready to go.. Bats, Carts, clearomizers, Atomizers, tanks.. Whatever, Use your imagination. I have a few ideas.. But want input first. :)

Thank you & Vape on!
Alan

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Understand that the devices that you have tried have a pretty low reputation here. There are better companies and products in that line of devices, which I call cigalikes or stick batteries. Smokeless Image Volts are recommended if your devices must be the size of a cigarette. Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes - The Future is in your hands However, also understand that the larger the device, the more likely that you will be satisfied with your vaping experience.

My recommendation would be for you to just skip the cigalikes altogether. I'm sure you grew tired of changing out batteries every 3-4 hours or became disatisfied with the limited selection of juice carrying devices with the products that you have used thus far.

I'd go to the intermediate level of vaping, with the larger battery size of the eGo's. Smokeless Image sells the Volt X2 Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette which are ego sized batteries.

Or you can go with the Joye eGo's AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | | Electronic Cigarette Batteries | Cigarette Electronic Cigarette | Cigarettes Electronic| Cigarette Electronic | Best Electronic Cigarettes | Buy electronic cigarettes.

Both are huge improvements over the cigalikes. You will be able to vape for 6-12 hours between batteries (depending upon the length of the battery), and your choices in juice carrying devices will expand for a more improved vaping experience.

View attachment 164319

The above image shows a size comparison of a cigarette with the two sizes of cigalike Volt batteries offered by Smokless Image along with the three sizes of X2 batteries. All of Smokeless Image products are compatible with each other and other 808-threaded devices, so choosing batteries and the devices to put on them will work interchangably.

I made a sort of picture dictionary of the more common juice delivery devices available here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...minology-carto-tank-what-lol.html#post7562212

I highly recommend to avoid prefilled cartos/cartridges. Learn to fill blank (empty) cartos or other juice delivery devices with bottled ejuice flavors to save money. It's not difficult to learn. There are demo videos on the Smokeless Image website or You-Tube that shows how to fill these. http://smokelessimage.com/demovideos.html

Last edited:

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Don't spend $90 on a kit with a few pieces at a local shop, get a kit online for $20 - $30 and pay for rush shipment if you want it quickly. Look at some of the stuff mentioned above, decide what you like, and then ask for everyone to name the online places to find out the best deals - 10% - 20% off online as well.

Scarecrow7170

Dec 28, 2012
Tallahassee
Thank you for the reply's so far everyone :)

Yes, I have been doing a lot of research recently & have several questions.. lol.

my main question at the moment is - I have seen people using low-res cartos, ect. on high-voltage devices on youtube like GrimmGreen... But I have also heard that doing so will burn out the coils. Conflicting information that is necessary to know before I buy anything.

What I have been looking at is the following: (Sort of a draft of a shopping list)

2 Ego? Vision spinner units (1300 mAH) VV
Kanger T3 Clearomizer
Vision Mini ViVi Nova 2.5 tank
HR510 (Cisco Spec) Atomizer (For tasting juices)
Juices - Not sure yet.. Looking for a good Tobacco (menthol or regular), Black Cherry, Peppermint.. Also willing to take suggestions.

Last edited:

Rodderik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
Georgia, USA
Thank you for the reply's so far everyone :)

Yes, I have been doing a lot of research recently & have several questions.. lol.

my main question at the moment is - I have seen people using low-res cartos, ect. on high-voltage devices on youtube like GrimmGreen... But I have also heard that doing so will burn out the coils. Conflicting information that is necessary to know before I buy anything.

What I have been looking at is the following: (Sort of a draft of a shopping list)

2 Ego? Vision spinner units (1300 mAH) VV
Kanger T3 Clearomizer
Vision Mini ViVi Nova 2.5 tank
HR510 (Cisco Spec) Atomizer (For tasting juices)
Juices - Not sure yet.. Looking for a good Tobacco (menthol or regular), Black Cherry, Peppermint.. Also willing to take suggestions.

that sounds like a great start so far...juices you have a million choices on vendors and each are different. whichever you run across try to pick up the sample packs (usually 5 5ml bottles) to try out

b-Rain

Dec 22, 2012
Baltimore, MD
I started with a Vapege Vmod, old school style, but really liked it. Since then I just went out and got myself a 1300mAh Smoov (eGo style) Variable Voltage battey for like $35. (battery lasts me about 2 days if I want to, I puff alot and I like to change up the Voltage for different flavors) and a Kanger T3 atty. They're super easy to fill and last a few weeks and replacements are only like $3-$5!! Keep vaping... Way cheaper and and a much Cooler crowd to hang with!

Scarecrow7170

Dec 28, 2012
Tallahassee
I started with a Vapege Vmod, old school style, but really liked it. Since then I just went out and got myself a 1300mAh Smoov (eGo style) Variable Voltage battey for like $35. (battery lasts me about 2 days if I want to, I puff alot and I like to change up the Voltage for different flavors) and a Kanger T3 atty. They're super easy to fill and last a few weeks and replacements are only like $3-$5!! Keep vaping... Way cheaper and and a much Cooler crowd to hang with!

Yes, I am making it a point of being able to change the voltage.. I hear different juices taste better at different volts.
Lasting 2 days.. that's perfect.. All day use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread