New vaper lady with a few questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicladyP

Jul 13, 2013
Atlanta
Hello ECF,

I am a newbie and began vaping a few months ago. I started on a whim on my way to a friends house that didn't smoke. I picked up the the njoy kit at a convenience store. It was ok to get me through the week I was visiting. That got my interest peaked, well, I had already tried the Blu and it lasted literally one day. Didn't like it at all. However, long story short. I ordered the V2 starter kit and some juices from MT Bakery. I refill the both the NJOY and V2. I like the V2 but already want to try another type. I really don't think I want the mods and tanks. I like the ones that are close to analog size. I am a girlie girl and like the look. My question:

Which one would you recommend for someone like me who wants to stick with the regular e-cig but want one that produces the most satisfying vaper? Any suggestions before I purchase my next e-cig.

Thanks guys.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
You may want to try the eRoll. That is the only thing I can think of outside of 510 batteries (what you are currently using) that look like cigs. I don't really have any personal experience with them. Other than that, you may want to think about a mini eGo. They are fatter than a cig-a-like battery, but are around the same length with a clearomizer on top. If you look around, they make eGo batteries in all kinds of colors and patterns, so you may have to sacrifice the form, but still find something to fit your 'girlie-girl' type style.

DlyDragger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
Zeeland, MI
My 2 cents. Pick something middle of the road. Look at a 900 mah Ego and something like a CE4 clearomizer. You can find starter kits CHEAP.
Yes, it's slightly larger but you will have a lot of flexibility. Clearo's are around $4 each so you can pick up a few with a few different flavors and just swap them out when you feel like a change. Also, the batteries are fairly cheap. Buy 1 to vape on and leave one on the charger so your always ready.
Like I said, just my 2 cents.

Volcanoboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Norway
Another thumbs up for the eRoll. It's light, pretty much the same size as normal cig and good vapor production despite its size. It comes with a pcc so battery won't be an issue. Only slight negative is the lack of extra slots for the cartos in the pcc. So you'll need to carry a bottle of e juice to refill it during a day.

I use the bigger mods at home but bring my eRoll when out and about.

Good luck and welcome to the forums :)

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
I vote for the eRoll also: very sleek, very elegant (comes in white, black, or stainless), nice charging/carrying case, plus you have the advantage of a tank system and replaceable atomizers instead of cartomizers. PBusardo did a good review: A PBusardo Review - The emini AKA eRoll - YouTube

Check out Smokeless Image to see the Volt (Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes - The Future is in your hands). Their batteries come in lots of different colors, they're compatible with V2, and they also have clearomizers and juice. I just got the Volt spinner, which is variable voltage and larger than the V2 or volt batteries, but it lasts a lot longer. Got mine in yellow. Woohoo love the colors! :)

Welcome to ECF! :vapor:

Volcanoboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Norway
The iTaste is a fairly big device to. I have one myself and its about the same length as a Provari with a Protank. With the cap on its actually slightly longer. I was abit disappointed when I got mine. I assumed it was a lot smaller. It's thinner and lighter tho.

But sticking this thing in your mouth will not fool anyone :p
It certainly doesn't feel like a normal cig either. More like a digital thermometer :p

It's a nice device tho and people seem to like it. But if your going for the "cig feel" it might not be the one

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
A mini ego might suit you. They are very short, though fatter than a cig alike. I don't have one, but I've tried them in B&M stores before. I've been very tempted by some of the options at The Vapor Girl.

example:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread