Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Much less than smoking, I make my own Liquid, buy factory coils, and spend a fraction of what I would for cigarettes.
A fraction? Like 999/1000? Or 4/3? On my planet we're specific, or use a qualifier like, "small fraction", otherwise Sarek makes snide remarks and T'Pol sternly stares incredulously.

But welcome to ECF, aka the Eccentric Conglomeration of Fiends.

• Agree
Reactions: CosmicTruth

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
How much money do I save by not smoking, but still paying for PG/VG/Nicotine/Flavors/Factory coils/Devices

free flavors today:
Weekend Sale!: Real Flavors - All Natural Food Flavoring

Cos,

Duh.. Obviously the difference between what you spent on smoking and what you spend on vaping.

I have an excel spreadsheet to track purchases, sales, consumption, consumables, ect.

Based upon estimates from my 28 years of smoking and correlated with the average yearly expense to smoke versus vape, I estimate I save between "some" and "a lot" of money. (shhh don't tell my wife!)

Cheers
I

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Actual nicotine containing substance.....ejuice vs cigarettes? I spend less for juices each week than i ever did on cigarettes. Vaping decices...not so. But still, in the long run, ive probably spent less on vaping in the last 10 months than 10 months worth of cigs. I never really tried to calculate the difference. Math is hard, too many numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread