Greetings from a New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gang, Letharian here (call me Leth). Been vaping for almost 2 months now and although I don't have a big setup, I use what works for me. Both my wife and I are going the route of vaping after being on analogs for many, many years. She's currently using an eGo-T with CE5s and I'm using eGo-T with my mains of a Kanger Evod and a Vivi Nova. Just wanted to say hello from Texas.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Hello - you'll love it here. Plenty of friendly folk and sound advice. Your set-up sounds great. Only change it if you find it isn't "doing it" for you any more. It's tempting to buy the latest and greatest devices - which is fine if you want a hobby. I'd avoid doing so otherwise as you can end up with very light pockets. :)

I will admit I do have a vv e-ig but I'm quickly realizing that the one I got was a HUGE mistake because I wanted something big and flashy and it turned out that I can't get replacement heads because the one and only place I found that even sells the setup I'm speaking of can't get a hold of them either. I've also noticed that they top of the battery tends to come loose and somehow that messed it up where it now takes an act of Congress to get the blasted thing to charge properly. So here I sit with 2 1100mah batteries that don't charge properly, 2 6ml tanks that I can't get replacement parts if I need them. Which is why I've done away with looking for bigger and better and went with what works for me. If I do decide to go vv, I've been seeing some talk on the Volt Spinner, and with the knurled dial to adjust the voltage, looks like it might be a winner as opposed to the eGo-Twist. The vv I only use if my eGo is charging is an E2 Apollo with the 6ml Apollo tank.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I will admit I do have a vv e-ig but I'm quickly realizing that the one I got was a HUGE mistake because I wanted something big and flashy and it turned out that I can't get replacement heads because the one and only place I found that even sells the setup I'm speaking of can't get a hold of them either. I've also noticed that they top of the battery tends to come loose and somehow that messed it up where it now takes an act of Congress to get the blasted thing to charge properly. So here I sit with 2 1100mah batteries that don't charge properly, 2 6ml tanks that I can't get replacement parts if I need them. Which is why I've done away with looking for bigger and better and went with what works for me. If I do decide to go vv, I've been seeing some talk on the Volt Spinner, and with the knurled dial to adjust the voltage, looks like it might be a winner as opposed to the eGo-Twist. The vv I only use if my eGo is charging is an E2 Apollo with the 6ml Apollo tank.

Have a scout about on here and read what people are saying about the Vamo. It's a great device imho and can be had very cheaply. I can vouch for the Stainless Steel ones. One huge advantage is that, having both 510 and ego threading, you can stick just about anything on it. Batteries are cheap and last ages.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I guess it's just a personal preference but some of the larger style e-cigs are just too bulky for my taste, but I do respect your opinion.

No problem. Ego batteries are hugely useful too, especially with either a 510 atomiser, cone and drip tip or an evod. These are MUCH smaller but still very handy and have good battery life for their size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread