should i stick with protank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Yeah I can see a thicker juice might have issues with wicking. I usually use 65/35 but right now (checks bottle) I'm using 50 / 50 with no issues. Stock heads.
It's all good sir, just wanted to give a shout-out for my vivi nova, I personally love it and it works for the juices / vape I like.

No worries man.Thats one of the beauties of a forum like this, by hearing both of our experiences and input it helps people to make a decision based on a ton of factors that can be really confusing, especially just starting out.

Ive been saying for a long time that unless youre using the exact same setup and juice blends/flavors as I am our experiences can be completely different. One seemingly tiny change like adding or subtracting a hole in a carto or even changing PV's can make a world of difference.vaping for all it's progress in the past couple of years is still an inexact science at best.

Last edited:

PONKAW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
Panama city
im not familiar with "bbcs", i was thinking about converting a protank head with mesh and kanthal which seems like an easy enough task. but im not sure i want to dive into rebuilding past buying a new set of replacement heads just yet.

BCC refers to "Bottom Coil Cartomizers". I have built a couple of Protank/Evod mesh/kanthal coils... I just found the wicking action could not keep up with my vape pace. :ohmy:
evodwick.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread