Greetings from E. Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

ablonde1

Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
East TN
Hi everyone. Here's my story, I finally took the plunge about 7 weeks ago and went out and bought a Victory e-cig kit at my local grocery store. All that excitement wore off in a couple of days, so back to analogs I went. I decided to give Victory another try. I used the device for about another week or so still smoking only part of the time, I cut my smoking down by at least half. About a week later I woke up and said to myself, from now on I'm going to only vape. I still felt like something was missing but I was determined this time not to go back to analogs. Well that didn't happen, a couple of weeks later I found a half full pack and thought, no use wasting them so I lit up. I could only smoke about half of a cigarette and I put it out, the taste was awful! Yuck, I wondered how I could of smoked that all these years. I think I would of rather ate the ashtray than finish the rest of that cigarette! So I continued on with my e-cig journey. Then one day I found this forum, I confess have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks just reading and gaining wonderful knowledge on different devices, juices, batteries, and other peoples experiences. (I'm sorry to say, I did not even know this world existed! I thought an e-cig was exactly what I had, nothing more nothing less.) Now with all of this knowledge I went and bought a couple of Ego twists and five clearomizers/glassomizers. So now I fell like I have finally found what was missing in my vaping experience, I just needed different equipment. Now, don't get me wrong, the Victory was not bad just not for me. I would recommend it to anyone trying to quit the analogs. I now have been totally smoke free since January 15th, and with no cravings for those nasty analogs! ;)

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
Congrats! Quitting analogs is rough so good job on that.

Also, welcome to the forum. Lot's of great things here, and courteous people for the most part. Don't be afraid to ask questions along the way. Check out some of the important topics if you haven't already. Such as Baditude's battery safety just off the top of my head. He has a few blogs going, and they are a great resource for everyone.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Fantastic story! And congratulations. This is almost exactly what happened to me. Hard to imagine anyone choosing cigarettes (yuck!) over vaping, once vaping has had a chance. Vaping is better in every conceivable way.

Just FYI, I wasn't completely comfortable till I found a variable voltage device and good quality tank. The MVP2 ($40) and mini-ProTank 2 (~$10) have worked really well for me. Best of luck!

**Edit**

Just saw that you have Ego twists -- so you're probably good to go!

Last edited:

beck5711

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Colmesneil,TX,USA
Hi everyone. Here's my story, I finally took the plunge about 7 weeks ago and went out and bought a Victory e-cig kit at my local grocery store. All that excitement wore off in a couple of days, so back to analogs I went. I decided to give Victory another try. I used the device for about another week or so still smoking only part of the time, I cut my smoking down by at least half. About a week later I woke up and said to myself, from now on I'm going to only vape. I still felt like something was missing but I was determined this time not to go back to analogs. Well that didn't happen, a couple of weeks later I found a half full pack and thought, no use wasting them so I lit up. I could only smoke about half of a cigarette and I put it out, the taste was awful! Yuck, I wondered how I could of smoked that all these years. I think I would of rather ate the ashtray than finish the rest of that cigarette! So I continued on with my e-cig journey. Then one day I found this forum, I confess have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks just reading and gaining wonderful knowledge on different devices, juices, batteries, and other peoples experiences. (I'm sorry to say, I did not even know this world existed! I thought an e-cig was exactly what I had, nothing more nothing less.) Now with all of this knowledge I went and bought a couple of Ego twists and five clearomizers/glassomizers. So now I fell like I have finally found what was missing in my vaping experience, I just needed different equipment. Now, don't get me wrong, the Victory was not bad just not for me. I would recommend it to anyone trying to quit the analogs. I now have been totally smoke free since January 15th, and with no cravings for those nasty analogs! ;)

HI!! and WELCOME!!
I am new also... and sound so much like your story!! I tried the Victory also. Not too bad for a cigalike, but the main thing is you have your mind set that THIS will be the BEST day of your Life!! And be around to see another and another!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread