Greetings from Tennessee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all :) im jere from tennesse and i would like to take a sec to introduce myself a bit... im 23 from a small backwoods town...been a smoker since i was 15,worst it got was a pack and a half a day... bought my first e-cig starter kit the day before xmas and have only smoked 4 analogs since (my battery was dead,lol) but,so far,i have learned allot about vaping and the details of the accessories(to a point).. but i figured i would come on here to talk and share stories and have questions answered (and maybe answer some myself) well,this is a good pop to my forum cherry so i hope to make some good friends and learn some things on here... :)

peepeejay

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2014
Sugar Land, TX, USA
Welccome! It's good that you stopped with the analogs while you're still young. I'm not much older than you (I'm 29) and I'm glad I stopped after smoking on and off for 6 years. I bought my first kit around March 2013 and fell off until May, but my younger brother got into vaping and now so have I.

I've learned so much reading the forums here and watching youtube videos (mainly RIP Tripper) and I'm into building atomizers

It's great to see more and more people vaping. People on these forums are very helpful. You'll love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread