• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Greetings from Newbie!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbine88

Verified Member
Hi Guys,

Hope to have your guidance. If i am a heavy smoker & want the device to last a day which brand or model should i be looking at? Sorry really new to the scene & don't wanna get something which I need to keep charging all day long. & hope to aim zhun zhun & get 1 which will suit my usage coz over here is really hard to get the device.:(

Vainkid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Stinkapore aka Sillypore
LaVsy - I'm sure you will be thinking that we will ask where to get it? Haha! No lah, I respect the forums rules since I already know cannot ask the golden question y still test water.

That's right. I'm registered yesterday and I'm sort of reading up before posting. Guess what, it seems like we aren't welcome here

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
As a start, the 2 easy way to vape with clearomizer or cartomizer.

Example of a clearomizer on a provari

Example of a carto with tank on provari

As you move on, you might want to advance to rebuildable like this...

For more information on how these work, price range, where to get.. I suggest you visit giybf.com.

Many beginner also start on ego battery with these setup, it cheaper to get started to see if you like vaping before you commit yourself to higher end devices.

Always always always do your research .. If you don't want to be treated like carrot or any other fruits/vegetables.

Last edited:

Carbine88

Verified Member
Hi Vainkid, no lah not tat we r not welcome here. Just tat if they state the supplier & all if sway sway tio target by those ppl in blue. Will not only cut their supplies off but also bring trouble to their suppliers mah. If u r the supplier u also don wan ppl to post your name & contact out mah.

Elson thanks alot for the info, now I need to find out exactly wat is clearomizer & carto. The difference, usage & factors like which will give a better vapour.

alvinado

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
US/SG
That's right. I'm registered yesterday and I'm sort of reading up before posting. Guess what, it seems like we aren't welcome here

vainkid, I am sure if you come in with better attitude instead of posting something like that you will get more help from the senior. We welcome all newbies but information will only be disseminated to people who are willing to learn. You don't fly before you can walk. That applies in life and everywhere else.

So read up please.

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
Hi Vainkid, no lah not tat we r not welcome here. Just tat if they state the supplier & all if sway sway tio target by those ppl in blue. Will not only cut their supplies off but also bring trouble to their suppliers mah. If u r the supplier u also don wan ppl to post your name & contact out mah.

Elson thanks alot for the info, now I need to find out exactly wat is clearomizer & carto. The difference, usage & factors like which will give a better vapour.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/sg-vapers/397569-cartomizer-vs-clearomizer.html

There is actually a lot of ready info available in ECF as well as giybf.com

Anyway it's subjective, you may wish to try both and see which u like.

Last edited:

Vainkid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Stinkapore aka Sillypore
As a start, the 2 easy way to vape with clearomizer or cartomizer.

Example of a clearomizer on a provari

Example of a carto with tank on provari

As you move on, you might want to advance to rebuildable like this...

For more information on how these work, price range, where to get.. I suggest you visit giybf.com.

Many beginner also start on ego battery with these setup, it cheaper to get started to see if you like vaping before you commit yourself to higher end devices.

Always always always do your research .. If you don't want to be treated like carrot or any other fruits/vegetables.

Thanks for your kind advice mate. Cheers

Vainkid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Stinkapore aka Sillypore
Vainkid r u also on arofantics forum? I remember there is 1 vainkid there too. Haha.....

Aro? i'm on many forum since i was 14. not sure whats aroforum about can eleborate ?

vainkid, I am sure if you come in with better attitude instead of posting something like that you will get more help from the senior. We welcome all newbies but information will only be disseminated to people who are willing to learn. You don't fly before you can walk. That applies in life and everywhere else.

So read up please.

My sincere apologies if i'm offending anyone here. i agree with you cheers

shanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Grand Line
Basically, every products have their pros and cons, different outlooks, pricing, specs. No one can really recommend you as those factors are up to individual. We don't knows how deep is your pocket, what kind of PV (Ie. shape) you prefer (tube kind? Box kind? Odd shape kind?), are you looking for something Hassle-free (ie. Mesh and silica wicks need some hands on, whereby cartos, clearomizer kind doesn't require much hands on). So its not about whether people here are not kind enough to help or blah blah blah...Cause above mentioned factors are really down to individual. So best is to read up to see what really suits you. Once you have an idea of what you want after browsing this forum then you can pop question for help ie. you problem coiling or making wicks.

Read up more and use the search tab more often as this forum has tons of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread