• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Greetings from Newbie!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vainkid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Stinkapore aka Sillypore
and to add on...
i know some of you will say increase voltage i get alot more vapour, is because your wick is trying to wick faster and it vaporize more.

and IF you wick cant keep up, u will burnt your clearo.

:)
now boys and girls, hope you understand.

Thanks for the info

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
Yep, ego twist seems to be quite popular. I shall begin my search for it......... With variable voltage you can control how much smoke it produce right?

Amount of vapour produce is more depending on your juice content. more VG = more vapours.
Just to add a 'lil on the relation between VV and vapor pruduction...

If you're a coil fanatic (coil n coil n more coil), you NEED to increase the voltage to reach the optimum heating Wattage.
More coils = Higher resistance = Need higher voltage to reach heating point. (Wiki Ohm's Law.)

Compared to mech mods users, larger gauge wire with lower resistance are used. Thus, even without the need to increase voltage (none anyway), it can still produce clouds.

To sidetack abit:

Given the relation above, more coils should be a good thing right?
Yes n No.

With more coils, larger surface area are heated up. This will make more vapors, PROVIDED your wick can keep up with the vaporizing rate (as mentioned by LaVsy). If you're using mech mod, no point putting in more coils if your batt can't reach the desired heating point.

Go get a VV and try it out.
Then you'll figure what we've been saying.

Last edited:

Carbine88

Verified Member
Just to add a 'lil on the relation between VV and vapor pruduction...

If you're a coil fanatic (coil n coil n more coil), you NEED to increase the voltage to reach the optimum heating Wattage.
More coils = Higher resistance = Need higher voltage to reach heating point. (Wiki Ohm's Law.)

Compared to mech mods users, larger gauge wire with lower resistance are used. Thus, even without the need to increase voltage (none anyway), it can still produce clouds.

To sidetack abit:

Given the relation above, more coils should be a good thing right?
Yes n No.

With more coils, larger surface area are heated up. This will make more vapors, PROVIDED your wick can keep up with the vaporizing rate (as mentioned by LaVsy). If you're using mech mod, no point putting in more coils if your batt can reach the desired heating point.

Go get a VV and try it out.
Then you'll figure what we've been saying.
Sorry, but vv is the cloud making device right? So need to choose between coil & mech type?

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
Sorry, but vv is the cloud making device right? So need to choose between coil & mech type?

U really need to google and find out what you're getting into. Read a bit, or a lot. ECF is not only SGvapers. Go read up some newbie threads. Google "e-cigarette" and find out what it is.

You come here no head no tail, hard for any one of us to tell you merely through a few posts.

It's like teaching you how to build a plane, except you've never seen one and you don't know it can fly.

Then you can NEVER go Italy and have spaghetti at this rate.

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
Same gal, I know delicious.. I don't know why I keep finding my own post and stare at her:wub::rickroll:
Must be the eyes... Those big big eyes.....:wub:

Like what madhero says, if you're here to troll for answers, you're not helping yourself.
No point for us to spoon-feed anything if you don't know what you're asking.

Is VV a cloud making device?

No. It's just a friggin PV.

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Same gal, I know delicious.. I don't know why I keep finding my own post and stare at her:wub::rickroll:

t1516.gif

eLsonZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
Land of no Freedom
hey peeps!
i just started vaping not long.
really hope that i can learn more from this forum!
but all those terms really make me having alot of question marks.

Welcome! As what everyone said, look around this forum and google if you need basic information. I'm sure you would understand the terms in no time!

Been there done that! Good luck!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Carbine88

Verified Member
hey peeps!
i just started vaping not long.
really hope that i can learn more from this forum!
but all those terms really make me having alot of question marks.

Yes, I'm having problems with those terms too. Haha! Maybe u wanna try looking at videos on youtube, I was watching there the whole of last night. Now have a clearer understanding as some video they will show you the parts & the term for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread