• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Greetings from Newbie!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abarth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
nowhere
I think the most common for us here is ego with a clear, works great for me, but the higher end mods are starting to look very attractive to me. Haha just saying

its a good start up kit to get you going, you wouldn't want to spend hundreds of dollars and realised vaping is not for you

Vainkid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Stinkapore aka Sillypore
Basically, every products have their pros and cons, different outlooks, pricing, specs. No one can really recommend you as those factors are up to individual. We don't knows how deep is your pocket, what kind of PV (Ie. shape) you prefer (tube kind? Box kind? Odd shape kind?), are you looking for something Hassle-free (ie. Mesh and silica wicks need some hands on, whereby cartos, clearomizer kind doesn't require much hands on). So its not about whether people here are not kind enough to help or blah blah blah...Cause above mentioned factors are really down to individual. So best is to read up to see what really suits you. Once you have an idea of what you want after browsing this forum then you can pop question for help ie. you problem coiling or making wicks.

Read up more and use the search tab more often as this forum has tons of information.

I think the most common for us here is ego with a clear, works great for me, but the higher end mods are starting to look very attractive to me. Haha just saying

Hey mates thanks for the info. i've a friend from phil manage to bring over a provari and strongly recommend it due to its build however she dont recommend shipping into SG due to the risk. i was recommended by her to this forum.

Carbine88

Verified Member
Amount of vapour produce is more depending on your juice content. more VG = more vapours.
VG is an ingredient in the eliquid right? Hansen brand has more VG? I remember Hansen brand is easily found, thus easier to get my hands on. Any chances of getting fakes? The last thing I want is to buy fakes & do more harm to my body than analogs,

Last edited by a moderator:

Carbine88

Verified Member
and to add on...
i know some of you will say increase voltage i get alot more vapour, is because your wick is trying to wick faster and it vaporize more.

and IF you wick cant keep up, u will burnt your clearo.

:)
now boys and girls, hope you understand.

To vape for a newbie like me is chim dude. I'm like trying to study for my science exam back in the school days. :(

eLsonZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
Land of no Freedom
To vape for a newbie like me is chim dude. I'm like trying to study for my science exam back in the school days. :(

LOL. I totally understand. But read more! Just started vaping,1 week plus have passed, beginning to gain interest & understand more and more.

Go youtube and look for videos as well. They really helps!

Good luck!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread