Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedrop

Jan 22, 2018
Had my last analog Memorial day morning on my way to the emergency room. Three blocked arteries and three stents later, I gave up smoking. Have been vaping these past 8 months and am down to 3mg of nic! Have beeen using Innokin Endura T18 and trying all sorts of ejuice flavors and brands. Looking to upgrade and possibly mixing on my own. A lot to learn for this old lady. Btw....did analogs for 50 years. Started at 14...argh!!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Congratulations on choosing vaping and LIFE. That had to be difficult given your long smoking history so a HUGE congrats! Welcome to ECF and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

DIY e-liquid is one of my favorite parts of vaping, it's a great way to save money and have fun. This forum may be helpful to you as far as ideas for starting out: DIY E-Liquid Lots of great recipes and fun, helpful folks.

Glad you have made the switch, and welcome :)

Anna

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Had my last analog Memorial day morning on my way to the emergency room. Three blocked arteries and three stents later, I gave up smoking. Have been vaping these past 8 months and am down to 3mg of nic! Have beeen using Innokin T18 and trying all sorts of ejuice flavors and brands. Looking to upgrade and possibly mixing on my own. A lot to learn for this old lady. Btw....did analogs for 50 years. Started at 14...argh!!

Glad to hear that you made it Timedrop. Many Don't.

And Welcome to the ECF.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Had my last analog Memorial day morning on my way to the emergency room. Three blocked arteries and three stents later, I gave up smoking. Have been vaping these past 8 months and am down to 3mg of nic! Have beeen using Innokin T18 and trying all sorts of ejuice flavors and brands. Looking to upgrade and possibly mixing on my own. A lot to learn for this old lady. Btw....did analogs for 50 years. Started at 14...argh!!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to get your toes wet with mixing one shots, you should be pretty stable with your ADV after 8 months.
Might like to visit:
DIYorDIE Concentrates
One Shot Concentrates
Flavors - Gremlin - Gremlin DIY --- Known as "Gremlin DIY" = one shot?
Shipping Rates
One Shot Flavor Concentrates
Flavor Cartridge
AROMAER - ESSENCER - SMAGE
http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/category-s/184.htm

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
Buying a pre mix with nicotine and vg/pg ratio of your choosing is only pennies more by volume than is mixing your own, and takes a lot of the work out of DIY juice when you’re first starting out. I’d buy a few flavors and go this route and mix up a couple of nice simple recipes to get your feet wet.

Have fun!

• Agree
Reactions: dennism
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread