Grenada!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlMierzwiak

May 23, 2013
Monroe Michigan
Okay so I just ordered my first 30 ml bottle of Grenada from next level vapors with 6 mg nic.
I was wondering, if anyone else has had this yet? And is it good as what I've read? I've read it knocks all other juices off the shelf and could be a #1 vape for some people. Even better than the prestigious pluid. I'm excited to try it out and see if it competes.

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
I got a bottle a couple of weeks ago to try and it was ok fresh out of the bottle. After a few days sitting in the bottle, I went back and ordered 5 more bottles. It is by far my favorite juice so far. It's got a TON of flavor and produces a grip of vapor for a 50/50 mix. It's pretty amazing stuff IMHO. Enjoy!

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
so what was your total steep time?

I bought a bunch of juice at one time from different vendors and had a lot of favors to try. I was most excited about the Grenada, so I dripped some into an RDA and it was pretty good, but a tiny bit floral, so I let it sit for a week. Left it uncapped overnight 1 night and then just let it sit in a bottle for the next 5 days or so. All that floral is gone and it's amazing. I prefer carto tanks and the flavor is incredible, if you like powerful, big juices.

KarlMierzwiak

May 23, 2013
Monroe Michigan
I bought a bunch of juice at one time from different vendors and had a lot of favors to try. I was most excited about the Grenada, so I dripped some into an RDA and it was pretty good, but a tiny bit floral, so I let it sit for a week. Left it uncapped overnight 1 night and then just let it sit in a bottle for the next 5 days or so. All that floral is gone and it's amazing. I prefer carto tanks and the flavor is incredible, if you like powerful, big juices.

I will steep the same time as you. All I taste is a giant flavor of anise and a tiny bit of something else. Wasn't as great as I thought it would be, it just seems like a anise mixed with nothing to me right now. Hopefully steeping it well help that out.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Okay so I just ordered my first 30 ml bottle of Grenada from next level vapors with 6 mg nic.
I was wondering, if anyone else has had this yet? And is it good as what I've read? I've read it knocks all other juices off the shelf and could be a #1 vape for some people. Even better than the prestigious pluid. I'm excited to try it out and see if it competes.

If you're going to post about an e-liquid, please put the supplier or even a link would be helpful. This is a section often read by new members who don't know what you're talking about.

Vague threads like this will start getting closed.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Elevatedvaping.com

Don't forget Absinthe... not sure if Grenada has any but G2 and Shocker have some.

Grenada: i find it great, but they must have steeped mine because its perfectly balanced, and not as much anise blast as MMRP imo...
I like them both...
I need to have it for a while before i say it's number 2 to Pluid imo.... very very good if you like Pluid.
Seems more similar to Shocker which is sweeter than Pluid, and i prefer G2 which is not as sweet... but Grenada is definitely coming in close to Pluid.

Dont use in plastic either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread