gross marlboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
I've been trying to find a decent marlboro flavor with no luck. I just got another one today and it tastes like gym socks that have been puked on. Does anyone know of a marlboro flavor that actually tastes good?

last real marlboro I had DID taste like puked on gym socks, what's the problem?

I haven't been able to find anything yet.....
and just out of curiosity.....
How do you two happen to know what puked on gym socks taste like???
Hummmm? :confused:

ButchBoy

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Northern California
I've been trying to find a decent marlboro flavor with no luck. I just got another one today and it tastes like gym socks that have been puked on. Does anyone know of a marlboro flavor that actually tastes good?

I don't mind the Marlbro (right on, right on) from Electronic Ash, but be warned, I'm also not offended by puked on gym socks.

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA
Well I guess I'm gonna give up on mboro. How about the strongest coffee flavor with minimal sweetness? Any suggestions?

Personally I like the coffee flavor from e-Smokey Treats - Electronic Cigarette's, The healthy alternative to traditional tobacco cigarette's. I've heard it described as tasting like coffee smells, but not bitter like it tastes. I don't think it's sweet at all.

I also like the Kona coffee from Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice - The Best E-Liquid in the World - Made Right Here in America. It's a bit more bitter.

Just my opinion, your experience may differ. :D

bevis

Moved On
Jun 24, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I bought so many analog flavors: Hilton, 555, ebay (last year), etc.
Some are pretty good others hard to finish.

I also bought some mints that were hard to finish.

My last order was Hiltun, 555 victory, big marlboro victory, Virginia blend and I threw in cola-coak for kicks.

I tried the Hiltun; its good. Then I tried the nuvape 24mg cola-coak. I was blown away, I love cola-coak. I have not even tried my other flavors yet. I would have never imagined I would like the fancy flavors; live and learn.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
what was the best tobacco flavor?

Hilton was good but after I tried the cola-coak I got hooked and didn't try the others.

I find it very difficult to describe how close a juice taste to an analog. For example, an analog taste different to a new smoker than it does to a seasoned smoker.

I like the hiltun taste fine but it smells unusual; don't know how to describe the smell in a nice way.

I think nuvape still has free shipping and small samples for very cheap. So it is very easy and cheap to do your own testing. They also have many analog flavors.

junk science test:

Johnson creek original tobacco= smell is faint, can't describe, I like the taste
Vapor station camel=smell faint but ok , i like the taste
nuvape(nv) 555=strongest smell of the lot, can't describe, not anxious to try
nuvape Virginia blend=smell faint but ok
nuvape marlboro=smells like nuvape virginia blend but a bit stronger
nuvape hiltun 36=smells stronger but similar to nv marlboro, tastes good, powerful smooth hit.
nuvape cola-coak=smells like a generic cola with some mild overtones, tastes great, sometimes tingles nose like a coke does, not sweet.

Go ahead and fire me now. It seems impossible to describe the analog flavors.
To sumarize: the nv 555 has a funky strong smell and the nv hiltun 36 has a very powerful but smooth throat hit with nice flavor overtones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread