Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'll apologize in advance if my technical/scientific terminology is too much for some of y'all. :p

I've looked and can't find if it's listed somewhere. I need the sizes please for the set screws, grub screws, whatever ya call em...... the kind without a head but a hole in em, where ya use the allen key/wrench thingy for the RM5 and for the RM8

Also, my derringer clone is not an RM8, but am hoping the screws will be the same size, what do y'all think? I know they could vary, but is there a pretty good chance they'll be the same? I think mine came from cigreen maybe.

Lastly, best place to find the critters? If y'all could gimme links to the two set/grub screws I'd be most grateful. I know the places you get em have just shy of about a gazillion screws :lol:

thanks so much!! Hugs to my Reoville fam!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I don't know the sizes you need, but I have some - got my first ones from Fat Daddy, and then a batch when fasttech started carrying them. FatDaddy has a set of 6 each, three different sizes that's handy...
1586628.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I don't know the sizes you need, but I have some - got my first ones from Fat Daddy, and then a batch when fasttech started carrying them. FatDaddy has a set of 6 each, three different sizes that's handy...
1586628.jpg
thanks hun, I'll check that out. Do the fatdaddy ones tell you which is which?

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
You mean what do they fit? No...
It's just a little "spares kit". It says:

Set of (6) M3, (6) M2.5, and (6) M2 hex keyed stainless steel grub screws. Very hard to find in SS!!! Even my regular factory refused to make it.

I'm pretty sure SOMEONE will know what size goes in a Derringer!
And I'm pretty sure it's one of these sizes...
:)

thanks hun, I'll check that out. Do the fatdaddy ones tell you which is which?

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012