Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Tried a 30ml bottle on my recent order. My first taste I wasn't too thrilled with it so I set it aside. A few days later I tried it again and really dug it, spent two whole days dripping nothing but GB in the Magma (set up dual coil 0.8 ohm). Taste is definitely more reminiscent of tobacco than most juices I usually like, but it still made it onto my re-order list and next time I'll definitely get a bigger bottle ;-) It doesn't gunk my coils up quite as quickly as Boba's, either, so that's another plus for it in my book

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Bought a 100ml bottle and one of my top 3 eliquids I ever tried right from the get go. My bottle has dregs left in it and of course my label is clear white now...no writing left on it:laugh:.....I need to reorder. The stuff simply hits me perfectly...I mixed it with BB as well and really enjoyed that combo as well.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Bought a 100ml bottle and one of my top 3 eliquids I ever tried right from the get go. My bottle has dregs left in it and of course my label is clear white now...no writing left on it:laugh:.....I need to reorder. The stuff simply hits me perfectly...I mixed it with BB as well and really enjoyed that combo as well.

Glad you like it :vapor:

Kismayaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Central FL
I ordered a 12ml bottle with my last order to try. At first, it seemed like the same flavoring as havana's, but after over a month of steeping, it still tastes a little like havana's, mixed with a little bit of sweetness, and an aftertaste of neosporin.Yes, neosporin, or icy hot, or some other medical or odd aftertaste. I can't say that I like it all that well now.

The intake/inhale is still good. Nice and sweet with a cigarish flavor, but that exhale, whoo. I filled this tank this morning with a brand new coil. I'll see if I can make it through the day.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Gryphon's Breath, a little over two weeks old. I have just started trying it in the Kayfun 3.1.... so far it reminds me an awful lot of Blend 4. I won't know more until I've aged the other half of it longer. I bought a 12ml bottle. I like it, but can't say I love it. I got a 30ml bottle of Blend 4 at the same time. I also bought a 12ml bottle of GJ. I tried Blend 4 a few days ago, just for the heck of it. Blend 4 needs a longer aging period though for me to really really enjoy it. So at this time I do like Gryphon's Breath. But it is so freaking close to Blend 4, at this time frame, I doubt I will buy it again. That is UNLESS after a couple more weeks or so it changes into something more away from Blend 4. Just my opinion. There is a slight sweetness to this. Definitely NOT too sweet for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread