Guide to rebuildables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unIGIon

Verified Member
Jun 4, 2012
NY
I have a Z Atty Pro and been experimenting with it for about a month. I finally got the hang of it using the drill-bit method (which you can find tutorials on YouTube), to summarize, you wrap your wire tight around a drill-bit that fits the wick hole then connect your positive and negative, remove the bit, pulse the wire, and roll a wick to fit the coil. I find that using a drill-bit slightly smaller in diameter than the wick hole works best, that way you don't get shorts because the wick doesn't touch any part of the wick hole. Also I roll the mesh so it looks solid and not like a straw and it seems to wick alot better that way. I almost gave up but now I feel confident enough to leave my house with this setup, I love it. But there are plenty of great reviews and tutorials out there. Learn as much as you can, it's interesting and alot of fun actually. Here's a list of YouTube channels I recommend.. igetcha69, RiP Trippers, Todd ecigreviews, RnMreviews, JC West, MarcoSeattle206. I'm still learning too so I'm sure there's alot more out there but I found these people to be helpful. Good luck!

USinchains

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
The Terrordrome, FL
www.myspace.com
+1 on the drill bit method, it allows you to pull the wire super tight when making the connections. That has saved me from some hot spot headaches. Without the drill bit, it's a pain for me to keep the top coil from unraveling or pinching the wick depending on which way I wrap the wire on the post. Now I just wrap it righty tighty and the bit keeps the coils in place, perfect glow every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread