Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Glasford, Il
12/2 #1
Who does not like these flavors?!?!?!?:
Orange Creamsicle
Banging Blueberry
Ba'nana Cream

You have to love Gunner's Gold website. It is sleek and efficient. Even with some of the funny names on stuff. It is more than clear what tastes are involved, so there is no guessing for first time shoppers There is no need to hope and pray that if and when a happy customer does a review you will hear about what the vape tastes like!! That within itself puts it on my list of I wanna try that next time I order list.
And Gunner, if you read gourmet forum. I do write reviews. lol.

Botboy141

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 5, 2014
United States
www.gggejuice.com
12/2 #1
Who does not like these flavors?!?!?!?:
Orange Creamsicle
Banging Blueberry
Ba'nana Cream

You have to love Gunner's Gold website. It is sleek and efficient. Even with some of the funny names on stuff. It is more than clear what tastes are involved, so there is no guessing for first time shoppers There is no need to hope and pray that if and when a happy customer does a review you will hear about what the vape tastes like!! That within itself puts it on my list of I wanna try that next time I order list.
And Gunner, if you read gourmet forum. I do write reviews. lol.

Hahah keep your eyes peeled in our other thread. Huge deal coming up for the end of the week being announced on Thursday, valid Friday-Sunday only.

Website being sleek, well i disagree, it is nice and simple though. Will get an overhaul to look a bit better but have the same usefulness later this month or January at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread