GUS LORD Telescopic Mod : Pictorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxtremeV2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
OC, Ca
I finally got My beautiful Gus-Lord and Drip Tip. Unbelievable, only 8 days shipment. Dress them with patriot first (others atomizers coming soon pre-order) Thanks Qorax for introducing me this. Your guys should see this in person to appreciated Gus Lord works

fxv0c9.jpg

2jdx6b.jpg

fwqd93.jpg

fxt3t5.jpg

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I finally got My beautiful Gus-Lord and Drip Tip. Unbelievable, only 8 days shipment. Dress them with patriot first (others atomizers coming soon pre-order) Thanks Qorax for introducing me this. Your guys should see this in person to appreciated Gus Lord works

Fantastic XxtremV2! Congratulations!

Dochartaigh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
PA, United States
i do believe for small part & drip tips its still free shipping..

Nope, added a drip tip to the shopping cart and it was $24.90 Euro ($35 USD) shipping; added a drip tip and a 18500 tube (tube only - this is the order I want to place next week), and it was the same.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ouch Mr. Mann, that's painful. Congrats on getting the Estia in. When are you expecting the Lord? Tomorrow perhaps?

Do you have another mod that is 20x1 threading?

I don't know when it's coming in as I don't check. And no, I don't have another 20x1. Well, I can at least get'er clean and ready to go whilst practicing a few builds-- though obviously no firing.

Quick question -- how do you get that fuse out if needed -- force? I imagine the ESTIA comes with 12A fuses, but I don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread