Status
Not open for further replies.

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    aiolos, I am having a problem finalizing a purchase on your web site. Here is the error... "No shipping available to the selected country"
    I have purchased from your site before.... but now i get this error. Guess no USA shipping working at this time... bummer I wanted to get the new S/T switch. I will try again l8r, back to work I go.

crss

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    To all our customers of US
    After we some issues to take care

Our dealer Freddiie on Trendyvape is ready to serve you all for contact with him you can email to info@trendyvape.com
    For any questions and support please email to info@gus-mod.gr

Thanks all
    aiolos, i sent an email to trendyvape. I got a responce back. They are building there web site. I call them today to order GUS switch over the phone. I was told the sales person would call me back... That was over 5 hours ago. I would rather spend my money, were i get good honest service. Sad to say at this time, i would rather purchase any were but trendyvape. I hope you get your web site & shipping to USA back up. I have purchased from your web site prior. 2 tubes, switch & top last month. Thank you for your time.

crss

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    Thank you aiolos for the kind words, and great service from your site. I have been in contact with your USA distributor. I understand that they are receiving supplies & building there web site. The contact information i have, to help every one else get GUS products:
    Freddie F.

Trendy vape / AUTOFASHION USA
    8284 Miramar Rd
    San Diego, Ca 92126
    Phone: 619.342.4634
    Fax: 858.635.6672
    Aim: autofashionfred
    I will be purchasing the GUS upgrade switch asap. Thank you for your support aiolos once again.

aiolos

Registered Supplier - Offline
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greece
    Gus g22 Core WHS S/T

350-POL-WHS-ST.jpg

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 2, 2012
    San Diego, California
    Thank you aiolos for the kind words, and great service from your site. I have been in contact with your USA distributor. I understand that they are receiving supplies & building there web site. The contact information i have, to help every one else get GUS products:
    Freddie F.

Trendy vape / AUTOFASHION USA
    8284 Miramar Rd
    San Diego, Ca 92126
    I will be purchasing the GUS upgrade switch asap. Thank you for your support aiolos once again.

Trendy is cool. I actually live real close to their shop... there in the process of remodeling, knocking walls down, getting their website going, ex. They just need a little time and they'll be a super good supply of the GUS for us US peeps.

San Diego and California is extremely competitive with vape shops (there's actually another high end vape shop less than 2 miles from them on almost the same road, and at least 5 shops within about 5 miles)... they needed to do this expansion and make moves that is causing some down time or they would never make it in the future.

I'm not making up excuses, just explaining that there trying to make things better for all of us in the future. There hard at work.

aiolos

Registered Supplier - Offline
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greece
    Hi

Have the same threads like water faucet i mean clockwise lock and reverse unlock

Thanks a lot

Hi aiolos,

I received the new Gus switch today. How do you take it apart? Is the contact screw regular or reverse threaded (e.g., do I unscrew it counter-clockwise or clockwise)? I don't want to force it either way and risk stripping it without hearing from you. Thanks.

crss

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    Trendy Vape / AUTOFASHION USA
    8284 Miramar Rd
    San Diego, Ca 92126
    Is the US GUS vendor. They do have the S/T switch in stock. I am also eyeing the new top cap for my GUS. Love my 2 GUS22's!! Yes the S/T switch should fit both tubes. Mine also fits on my paps and jm22 tubes.
    aiolos have a great weekend!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread