The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

had 12 teeth pulled!

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Pennyyoga, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pennyyoga

Pennyyoga Full Member

Had 12 extractions 2day and got dentures up top. Sucked. Went to the cheapo place where they do it in one day! Not supposed 2 smoke 4 72 hrs. Well, sucking very slowly on my e-cig and praying I don't get "dry pockets"! Gotta be better than reg cigs. Just doing the dripping so I don't have to "suck hard" lol! Pain guys, real pain!

2. lawnman3

lawnman3 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    been there and they pulled that .. just 8 up top all at once and denture right away like 1 hour after they pulled them ..

i didnt feel alot of pain just a tad with the vicodin the gave me three days worth ...of them i used a wopping 4 of them..
    lawnman3...

3. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Oh No!!!
    wish i could do something for you.
    call the doc if your in a lot of pain, it may mean something is wrong, other than the expected pain from having 12 teeth pulled ouch!!!!
    do you have to keep the dentures in all the time or how does that work??
    take care of yourself ok??!!
    ill be thinking of you!!!
    Mimi

4. uba egar320

uba egar320 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2009
    WV
    I smoked like a freight train after I had my wisdom teeth pulled and never had any trouble. I bit down on gauze while I smoked to try and cover up the holes. But your situation is a bit more serious. Hope it works out for you, good luck.

5. Pennyyoga

Pennyyoga Full Member

I'm so high of pills I think I posted this twice! LOL! They didn't give me vicodin but something that made me sick. Neighbor was nice enough 2 give me a few of his!

6. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    ha ha, i did the same thing, i mean if your covering up the hole it shouldn't matter rite??!!
    it worked for me lolol

7. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    lol enjoy!!! you deserve it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.