• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Had a bit of a scare last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
Jag..

How are things going? I hope you're doing well!! Let us know how you are!

I am doing good, no pain to speak of. Having a bit of a time getting my energy level back, had to skip work one day last week as my body just said I had to slow down, but I made up for it Saturday. I was doing partial days and pushed too much, luckily my company is good to me and is allowing me leeway to get better. Talked to my Oncologist who told me there will be no chemo or radiation, only frequent scans (but that was in the offering anyway.)

So I am happy with my progress, thanks again for the support.

Jeff

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
I am doing good, no pain to speak of. Having a bit of a time getting my energy level back, had to skip work one day last week as my body just said I had to slow down, but I made up for it Saturday. I was doing partial days and pushed too much, luckily my company is good to me and is allowing me leeway to get better. Talked to my Oncologist who told me there will be no chemo or radiation, only frequent scans (but that was in the offering anyway.)

So I am happy with my progress, thanks again for the support.

Jeff

Hi Jeff!
Great news! Thank God for your progress!! I know it's frustrating when your body doesn't do what you want it to! Sometimes it's difficult to just slow down. But in the long run, your body will respond to "better treatment". I know mine was begging me to take it easy! :laugh: I learned the hard way to do what the doctor told me to.
I'm glad you won't need chemo or radiation. :thumbs: That can really run your body down.

Thanks for the update! I'm really glad to hear it. Stop by Christian Vapers and visit sometime. You're always welcome!

Take care and God Bless!
'T'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread