The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Had a bit of a scare last week

Discussion in 'Cancer Survivors and Loved Ones' started by Jaguar G, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jaguar G

Jaguar G Super Member ECF Veteran

I am doing good, no pain to speak of. Having a bit of a time getting my energy level back, had to skip work one day last week as my body just said I had to slow down, but I made up for it Saturday. I was doing partial days and pushed too much, luckily my company is good to me and is allowing me leeway to get better. Talked to my Oncologist who told me there will be no chemo or radiation, only frequent scans (but that was in the offering anyway.)

So I am happy with my progress, thanks again for the support.

Jeff

2. trukinlady

trukinlady Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2010
    Missouri, USA
    Hi Jeff!
    Great news! Thank God for your progress!! I know it's frustrating when your body doesn't do what you want it to! Sometimes it's difficult to just slow down. But in the long run, your body will respond to "better treatment". I know mine was begging me to take it easy! :laugh: I learned the hard way to do what the doctor told me to.
    I'm glad you won't need chemo or radiation. :thumbs: That can really run your body down.

Thanks for the update! I'm really glad to hear it. Stop by Christian Vapers and visit sometime. You're always welcome!

Take care and God Bless!
    'T'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.