Not open for further replies.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
If you have ordered from them and looked at the back of your envelope, you know what I mean. This You Rock, goes out to Ben!

I finally had to order some juice from AVE and was able to snag some Boba's Bounty and Havana Gold. I do have a few others coming in a juice swap including some Gorilla Juice, so looking forward to that.

First the Boba's Bounty, I have been vaping this for the past hour and I swear every draw is different, but awesome! I get a Turkish base with many different undertones. Great juice that I will be getting more of. Actually having a hard time seeing my screen for the massive plumes this juice puts out.

Now the Havana Gold, I have a few favorite cigar juices so was looking forward to trying this as well. First impression was more of a pipe tobacco than cigar but I can see the comparisons. The smell is more cigar but the taste (to me) is more pipe. That isn't a bad thing as I like pipe tobaccos as well.

Both of thse are exceptional juices and I can say that AVE has lived up to the hype. I will be vaping these the rest of the night in my twin Phids!

Thanks Ben, you are the one that Rocks!!!

Ay Dee Jay

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Colorado
Aww, and I thought I was special! ;)

Got my first AVE Juice shipment this week. The "You Rock!" is a cute touch, and I don't mean that facetiously.

Got 18ml of 18mg/ml Boba's Bounty, Flue Cured, and Blend #4. Shipping was very fast.

This is my first foray into 100% VG juice and I must say I'm impressed with them all! It doesn't hurt that I also picked up a couple of LR 306 attys and am trying those for the first time, rotating through the three juices. I was a carto-convert for a long while but now I'm back to using atomizers most of the time. The cartos will eventually come back into the rotation out of sheer practicality :)

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
My first package from AVE, I was like "who is this from?"
The 2nd package arrived & I ripped that sucker open right away because I KNEW!!!
Now i'm looking forward to a 3rd package with another 200ml of Hype & Sweet Tart juice & Ben telling me that I rock!
~~~~~
It's always such a nice compliment to read :)

Ben really does rock though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread