had to post this mtbakervapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Nothing beats a shampoo-sized bottle of your favorite MBV juice for $42.50 (and that includes S&H). That, coupled with their now-epic shipping status, yes, you will definitely be vaping long into the zombie apocalypse/seven-year tribulation/Ragnarok/CERNA, etc.

EDIT: The Keebler Elves just called me. They need to find legal rep, they're sick of staying up all hours of the day and night making MBV juice. Also, The Flash just stopped by and said he's getting death threats from Santa. Evidentally MBV made it onto the Big Red Fella's radar. James and Jesse are on the naughty list for poaching.

Last edited:

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
What flavors are you inclined to? They have a huge selection. MBV throws so many flavors at you that it's staggering to decide. It may take a little time, but in the end you should be able to narrow down your likes and dislikes. This is even better because you can buy a 15 mL bottle for five bucks. Five bucks! It's becoming very well known that MBV is the best quality e-juice manufacturer on the current scene for the price. If vendors would only look to these guys' business model, they'd be swimming in cash.

Okay, enough of the MBV fanboy gushing.

To answer your question, my constant re-orders are Butterscotch, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Caramel Coffee, and Root Beer.

What flavour would anybody recommend?
Havent ordered from them before but I am willing to take a gamble due to the price. :)

Last edited:

Bellerine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Florida
I'm a MBV fan too, and have posted plenty talking them up. I'd seen the sale on Facebook, but thank the OP for the reminder and the link. I went to the site to order a giant bottle of Lightning ... it wasn't on the list of available flavors. Live chat pops up and I ask, "Can I pleeeeease have Lightning in your giant sale bottle?" A few minutes later I get, "Refresh your page. It should be on the list now."

And so it was! Long live Mt. Baker Vapor!

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Was curious if I should freeze this when I get it? Its such a massive amount of liquid, that I'm not sure how to store it. And if freezing is the way to go, do I need to 'thaw' it before vaping?

You can store it in the frig or freezer...but it wont 'freeze' because of the PG/VG...it just gets really thick.
Refrig is fine for a year +....freezer 2 Years +.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread