Hadron 220 Squonk Backpack (Pre-order)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
For some strange reason it didn't show the latest post today in new posts @debinnv.

But I can't wait for the release, as 2 Hadron's in gunmetal are on their leisurely way to me from China. And I've been looking forward to it, as there's no other dual 21700 squonkers on the market that I'm aware of.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
For some strange reason it didn't show the latest post today in new posts @debinnv.

But I can't wait for the release, as 2 Hadron's in gunmetal are on their leisurely way to me from China. And I've been looking forward to it, as there's no other dual 21700 squonkers on the market that I'm aware of.

The Boxer has a dual 20700 dna squonk mod but thats it I think..

• Informative
Reactions: Mordacai

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
The only issue with Boxer mods is that they look cheap to me and they're excessively priced @Opinionated.

Sometimes looks are deceiving though. Those Armageddon Squonk boxes were priced above a hundred (2 for the ultem v3) but in photos they looked like. Well. Plastic boxes and you think well, the pulse is the same for 20...

However, the hand feel is amazing and the difference stark when your up close and personal.

Boxer was a bit cheap when they first came out, and people were complaining so they changed materials, and they still look the same but the complaints have stopped.

This steamcrave hadron though is tempting, really really tempting and @debinnv has set up a nice package in her thread which is tempting me further...

Even if I don't think it's the bees knees I'm betting my son would fall head over heels.. lol but even for me I'd like it... a lot.

I hate charging batteries! Lol...

Reactions: Mordacai

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
Oh you mean the Plus V2? That's out, and it is "Sekscie" lol That is my Reaper's name in the MMO I play so I had it engraved on the tank :)
IMG_20200422_105026843.jpg

If you mean the Ragnar, that one is 35mm and yep that one fits like a dream also and is just about ready to launch.

IMG_20200414_133523276.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread