Hai fellow cloud and flavour chasers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from the south coast of Britain

I started vaping in 2009 but back then nothing really suited me, so I went back to my baccy. Despite converting my Mum, several friends and my then husband to be, it wasn’t until May 2016 that I discovered highVG liquid and sub ohm vaping. Found a liquid at my local vape shop and WOW I was on the vaping train!

My husband and I are both vape enthusiasts, having a varied collection from over the years.

Currently I am breaking in a Geekvape Blitzen on a VooPoo DRAG and absolutely loving it. I still have a few Smok TFV8Big Baby Beasts on various smok mods.

I have taught myself all about ohms law, electron flow etc and am a total science geek.

My vaping is all about the inhale and exhale of mountainous clouds. It calms my anxiety and is now one of my many Aspergers ‘ticks’.

So, you may have noticed I talk a lot so I will shut up

So my hubby Jeff and I, Rachel, say a big cloudy hai to everyone.

0CC18473-C4F7-491B-A077-45F08BB11C27.jpeg

Last edited:

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.

I started vaping in 2009 but back then nothing really suited me, so I went back to my baccy. Despite converting my Mum, several friends and my then husband to be, it liquid and sub oh, vaping. Found a liquid at my local vape shop and WOW I was on the vaping train!

My husband and I are both vape enthusiasts, having a varied collection from over the years.

Currently I am breaking in a Geekvape Blitzen on a VooPoo DRAG and absolutely loving it. I still have a few Smok TFV8Big Baby Beasts on various smok mods.

I have taught myself all about ohms law, electron flow etc and am a total science geek.

My vaping is all about the inhale and exhale of mountainous clouds. It calms my anxiety and is now one of my many Aspergers ‘ticks’.

View attachment 727017

Hiyas... welcome to the forums. I got a little giggle out of the word "mum"... sounds like you're British. :)

I, myself, seem to be on the flavor chaser side, medium clouds. Still rocking my Goblin mini... .6 ohm nicrhome 28 gauge dual coil build, 30W.... Good flavor... that deck is so small, it barely holds the coils, and can't put any coil wrapped around larger than 2.5mm post. :)

Sounds like you guys have a collection.. you should put all the gear together for a picture.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
View attachment 727239 Hello Rachel (and Jeff and your MUM) @Costabunny. Welcome to ECF! You are going to love it here. When you said you talk a lot it reminded me of this...... :lol: and seagulls squawking is a sound I associate with the UK (fondly of course!)
Catherine

I live on the south coast of England, right by the sea. Those gulls make one hell of a niose, constantly.

I remember one day i was out on my bike and i'd stopped for a moment, there was this one gull sitting near me making one hell of a noise so i suggested it shut up :), it took off, turned around, swooped down and dive bombed me by dropping a load, swooped past me, flew up and turned around and dived again, and again, and again, i had to cycle away rather rapidly to escape this "luftwaffe".

Not only do these gulls make a lot of noise, they also attack bags of rubbish (garbage) left on the streets. If there are bags of rubbish left out then it's guarandeed they'd be torn open leaving rubbish all over the place. They do it every day, and everyday first thing, around 5 or 6am, the street cleaners have to go round clearing it all up. Unbelieveable amount of mess the gulls make here along the esplanade. But it's all cleared up by 7am.

129090.jpg

Last edited:

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
3018D309-A81F-4F36-BFB1-498F41E6336F-20541-000013330F14E7F9.jpeg
I live on the south coast of England, right by the sea. Those gulls make one hell of a niose, constantly.

I remember one day i was out on my bike and i'd stopped for a moment, there was this one gull sitting near me making one hell of a noise so i suggested it shut up :), it took off, turned around, swooped down and dive bombed me by dropping a load, swooped past me, flew up and turned around and dived again, and again, and again, i had to cycle away rather rapidly to escape this "luftwaffe".

Not only do these gulls make a lot of noise, they also attack bags of rubbish (garbage) left on the streets. If there are bags of rubbish left out then it's guarandeed they'd be torn open leaving rubbish all over the place. They do it every day, and everyday first thing, around 5 or 6am, the street cleaners have to go round clearing it all up. Unbelieveable amont of mess the gulls make here along the esplanade. But it's all cleared up by 7am.

129090.jpg

You are absolutely right! I pop over to the UK every 2 years or so to visit friends who live by the water near Hastings. The seagulls you have are so BIG as well. I swear some of them are the size of a small child! And I have seen the mess they make with the rubbish bags. Even the 'seagull proof' ones the Council have provided can't keep the buggers out!

But I do still like the sound of the seagulls. I suppose being on holiday makes a difference - not having to put up with their nonsense every day of the year. The sound of seagulls and the smell of freshly brewed coffee always reminds me of the UK.

We have magpies here that bomb dive bike riders and walkers. People have become very creative putting plastic spikes in their helmets to try to stop the birds from pecking them. It *^#+ hurts!

Last edited:

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
No i do love the Gulls, life wouldn't be the same without them. And yes they are huge birds, when i think of how big a sparrow is, a gull is enormous by comparison, even Blackbirds look small compared to Gulls. They make me laugh, i sometimes stop and watch the Gulls standing on a patch of grass tapping their feet, (as if they were running on the spot), to fool the worms into thinking it's raining, (worms come to the surface if they think it's raining). The Gulls stand there doing that for ages. :). A habit they have, or learnt from their parents, or maybe it's instinct.

I love living by the sea ! :). Pretty much a daily occurrence to see the fishing boats through my balcony window passing by in the Channel with dozens of Gulls surrounding them, just as you would imagine :) !.

129090.jpg

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

I started vaping in 2009 but back then nothing really suited me, so I went back to my baccy. Despite converting my Mum, several friends and my then husband to be, it wasn’t until May 2016 that I discovered highVG liquid and sub ohm vaping. Found a liquid at my local vape shop and WOW I was on the vaping train!

View attachment 727017

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread