• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Halifax (HRM) Vape Meet #14 ~ Saturday, March 16th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Happy Spring everyone...well, almost!

It's time for another meet! Newfievappe is BACK and is itching to host us again at his lovely home in Eastern Passage (I know...crazy, right?!)..hahaha!

We'll set the usual start time of 6:00pm! As usual, bring your gear, your juice, any friends or neighbours who might be interested in vaping and join us for the night! Also, as always bring feel free to bring snacks or hors d'oeuvres as you see fit.

Please confirm your attendance by replying to this thread. If you've never attended a meet before and need the coordinates, just state that in your reply and either Newfievappe or myself will send you a PM with the particulars.

We hope to see you all on the 16th ~ have a great week!

Cactusgirl :vapor:

jb1977

Nov 12, 2012
dartmouth, ns
Hey Newfie,

I wouldn't mind coming out and meeting y'all. I was just over to Switcher's house last night to pick up an order, he mentioned it. Checked the fourm today and had a PM from Cactusgirl about it as well. I'm relatively new to this, just quit smoking Mar 4th, wouldn't mind gathering some knowledge from all you veterns lol. Hit me up with the details and I will be there. Can I bring anything? Snacks, refreshments etc...?

Thanks,

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread