• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Halifax VapeMeet #3 17 or 24 March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I am good with whatever date.

The whole thing is that we cannot please everybody all of the time, we just have to please most, most of the time. That is why it is imperative to have a vape meet schedule ahead of time, short notice meets do not allow for folks to make alternate aggts. Therefore may I be so bold to suggest that by Wednesday a firm date is set so we can all organize our schedules :)

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
I agree with you there Switched! well it looks like it will be okay to move it to the 24th so after i get a little more input from you guys we will lock in a firm date by wednesday i would kinda rather have it on the 24th myself since my wife just got invited to a St.Pats Day party on the 17th and it would be a good chance for her to meet some new people.

but i would swing either way :p

dont forget to take a look at mlv and heaven-gifts and see if there are any juices you want to get for my next bulk order ill be doing them every month for my buddy anyways so if you ever want to chip in then we could save a few bucks :)

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
Please PM me if you will be joining us for the vapemeet that way I have an idea of how many chairs to put out and how much snacks to get.

in your pm please try and let me know these fallowing things.

1. if your bringing anyone with you
2. what time would you like the meet to start/end
3. would you like snacks or a meal
4. would you like to have a few drinks

I will be free all day saturday so im up for a 12-4 meet where we just have a few snacks and chat and vape.

or a 5-9 or 6-10 vape and have either snacks or a small meal and have a few drinks. But if people will have trouble getting home after then earlier maybe better.

Just post your ideas in the thread and PM them back to me and im sure we can figure something out!

Oh! And just so you know I will be drinking either way :p so feel free to join me if you like!

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
alright the final decision issssssss 2 pm and feel free to stay as late as you want ill be drinking and vaping all night. a few people said this time would be best for them and also my wife wont leave for work until 3 so she can meet everyone. from the messages i got it seems like there is going to be a good amount of people showing up and im looking forward to meeting you all. dont forget to byob if your in the mood for a few and i should have lots of snacks out so dont worry too much about filling up before you get here!

and if 2pm is a little early for you then feel free to show up a little late im sure there will be more then enough people still here having a few drinks throughout the evening. if you get lost or want to confirm anything with me then text or call my cell 613 331 1658. i still have my old kingston number which i have to change in a week or so :p

anyone who has hardware or juice that they want to trade or share feel free.

and bring your best PV to show off :)

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
best PV???

um... well is that the Darwin, the Lavatube or the BB?

I'll bring everything i have, including my 3 VV box mods (incase anyone wants to have an inexpensive VV to see if its up their alley, they're not pretty or fancy, but theyre functional as hell) just need batteries and charger and you're set... )

i'll also bring all the FlavourCrafters flavours i have (i think i have about 20 some) for everyone to try so that you can see what you wanna buy from them (Saby at CEVStore.com sells them at a good price)

i'll also bring some (if they last that long) flavours from my friends and if you like them, you might want to start watching some stickam shows to see if you can't win them! LOL...

i'll be there, not sure when because my roommate moves out this weekend, but i'll be there!!

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
i just did an order of every flavour from flavour crafters so i hope there good :p they should be here tuesday so ill hopefully have some left for the next meet. im a little low on hardware though since a few guys from work wanted to try out vaping so im letting them use a few of my kits to see what they think. too bad my new Ego-C type B wont be here until next week :(

everkill

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Nova Scotia
Hey, sorry for replying so late to this, I will be attending tomorrow for an hour or so. I think my boss from work will also come with me.

I'm going to have a bunch of Smokeless Image Volt gear for sale if anyone is interested as well.

Can't wait to trade and sample flavors with everyone! I've got 6-7 flavors from Backwoods Brew including RY4, Ejoker and Casablanca, all of which may be up for sale/trade (I prefer sweeter liquids).

And holy crap newfievappe , you ordered every flavor from flavor crafters??? That's insane! How many is there in total?

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
Hey guys thanks for coming to the meet i had a lot of fun and learned a few new things! soon switching to 6v (thanks jay)

My house is open for meets every month until we find a cafe or something that we can throw into the rotation. and then have it here for every 2nd or 3rd meet. and when it gets warm you can bring your own booze and meat and we will have a Vape BBQ!

btw if anyone left a black sweater here drop me a pm and you can come grab it whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread