• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Halifax VapeMeet #3 17 or 24 March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

everkill

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Nova Scotia
I also want to say thanks to Matt and his wife for hosting an awesome vape meet, I was really surprised with the massive amounts of liquid and gear that everyone had! I'm back to feeling like a total NOOB again lol!

It was also really cool to meet everyone in person! Thanks to Chelly and Norman for the new juices, I can't wait to vape the heck out of these tonight.

Thanks to jay, Switched and Matt for all the information on different gear, how batteries work etc.. very interesting stuff!

I'm pretty sure Switched is the long lost brother of William Shatners character on the TV show '.... My Dad Says'

It was cool to have Brian come, us KR808 users need to stick together! :) Brian if you ever want to chat about kr808 stuff, give me a shout!

And for cactus, lilian and buffy (am I spelling that right?), sorry we didn't get to chat very much, next time I will try and pull myself away from the powerful knowledge vortex of jay and Switched!

Maybe I can drag my fiance out to the next one, she vapes 0mg from time to time and has a girly little pink 808 but I can probably bait her in with snacks and treats :)

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Thanks very much Matt for having us, it was a great time! It was nice to have it at someone's home, it's a lot more a relaxed and low key environment than a vape meet in the public. So thanks again!! Norm & I had a great time and it was nice to meet some new vaping friends :)

Thanks to you too Andrew, nice little trade we did there, we're loving the Casa and RY4 :D

everkill

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Nova Scotia
Thanks very much Matt for having us, it was a great time! It was nice to have it at someone's home, it's a lot more a relaxed and low key environment than a vape meet in the public. So thanks again!! Norm & I had a great time and it was nice to meet some new vaping friends :)

Thanks to you too Andrew, nice little trade we did there, we're loving the Casa and RY4 :D

Glad to hear! I'm going to let the remaining RY4 I have steep for a bit and if I still don't love it by the next meet, maybe we can trade again!

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
.....Thanks to jay, Switched and Matt for all the information on different gear, how batteries work etc.. very interesting stuff!

I'm pretty sure Switched is the long lost brother of William Shatners character on the TV show '.... My Dad Says'

It was cool to have Brian come, us KR808 users need to stick together! :) Brian if you ever want to chat about kr808 stuff, give me a shout!

And for cactus, lilian and buffy (am I spelling that right?), sorry we didn't get to chat very much, next time I will try and pull myself away from the powerful knowledge vortex of jay and Switched!

you know it's a sad world when i'm considered a Veteran and highly knowledgable in this world....

Matt,

it was really great of you to open your home to us... I know that i found it really comfortable and comforting to be in a friendly environment without having to think about public perception or education. sometimes a vaper just wants to socialize and not have to worry about being Captain Save-Your-Lungs. 6V Vaping... dude, i never went over 5.5 until this weekend when i got a 3.5ohm IO6 atty... now I don't go anywhere below 5.5v since discovering these things...

I had a blast, as usual, talking about the technical specs and helping people out... and yeah, i love how switcher is... he can get under anyones skin, sure, he doesn't pull his punches when he's got an opinion, but he's a fount of knowledge and experience and if you can get past the gruffness, he's a really great guy to know... and he's a blast to get riled up and going... LOL

i actually only tasted 4 new juices this weekend... i spent the majority of the meet chatting and talking with the tech spec group...

Last edited:

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
i actually only tasted 4 new juices this weekend... i spent the majority of the meet chatting and talking with the tech spec group...

Dont forget about playing with jack while he rolled around on the floor!

Thanks to everyone for coming! it was a lot more fun and relaxed then i thought it would be and im looking forward to the next meet around 21 april or so maybe? as long as a few people arnt to messed up from the night before :p

so after cleaning the house i found switchers sweater, someones black hat, some beer, and Pizza. so who ever wants there hat and beer back you can come grab it any time or just wait until the next meet but i hope lilian doesnt want the pizza back because my wife destroyed half of it as soon as she got home :p

all my orders will be in for the next meet so ill have loads of flavours for everyone to try and maybe a few more of my own DIY ones, and ill have an order sheet done up for everything i ususally order so if anyone wants to jump in with me next time then we could save a few bucks on shipping and bulk orders!

Lilian

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Home of Sidney Crosby:)
i hope lilian doesnt want the pizza back because my wife destroyed half of it as soon as she got home :p
Aaaah! I want my pizza back!:D:D:D:D Kidding, of course:)))
Thanks for hosting us:) It was a good meeting:) I personally liked it more. Because there was no weird looking on us strangers around:)

About the beer, keep it for the next meeting:)

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
speaking of which, when and where is the next meet?

The last meet was definitely awesome! We are currently trying to set up a commercial venue that will allow us to hold regular monthly meets. In order to do so, it is expected that they would fit us in on a 'slow' night of the week (so that our 'presence' would bump their revenue a bit) - while this is still in the process, Newfievappe has offered to host our meets at his home (in the Passage) in the meantime. I think the next one is tentatively set for the second last weekend in April (someone correct me if I'm wrong!).

barqs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
don't rearrange plans on my account guys I will eventually get out but thanks!

my weekends are 11am-11pm Fri,Sat and Sun none of those weekends work for me when I'm working but like I said I'm off every other weekend so eventually I will get to one so don't change meets on my account!

Last edited:

barqs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
sounds good fingers crossed that nothing comes up! I think I'm on vacation but looks like I'm not going to Vegas so here's hoping I get there!! Also hoping my new order gets here trying out some new mods and e-juice bought in bulk if it gets through customs!! Just I'm not much caring for the juice I've been making myself!!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread