Hallo Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koschibaer

Dec 10, 2017
Hello Community,

I am Andreas from Germany. I started vaping at the end of 2009. Now I just use mechanical mods with my Kopp Tankding (it‘s pretty to write german words in an english text:) ). Please excuse my not perfect English.

Til now I was member in a german Community called ERF. Unfortunately the Community will close. I never looked up for international Communities because of the speech. But it is very important to me to be in a Community, that discussions are based on facts.

Regards,
Andreas

Koschibaer

Dec 10, 2017
Hi evan le‘garde. I know Chris, but I am not if it is the same Chris. :unsure:

Edit: sorry, I took a Look. Of course I know Chris (Monkz). And pls. all can be sure, that we don‘t want to create an ERF-Subforum in the ECF. We (me) will integrate us in this Community like all other vaper do.

Last edited:

Monkz

Dec 9, 2017
Germany, Bavaria
Hi evan le‘garde. I know Chris, but I am not if it is the same Chris. :unsure:

Edit: sorry, I took a Look. Of course I know Chris (Monkz). And pls. all can be sure, that we don‘t want to create an ERF-Subforum in the ECF. We (me) will integrate us in this Community like all other vaper do.

Nice to see you here. I think the same

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello Community,
I am Andreas from Germany. I started vaping at the end of 2009. Now I just use mechanical mods with my Kopp Tankding (it‘s pretty to write german words in an english text:) ). Please excuse my not perfect English.
Til now I was member in a german Community called ERF. Unfortunately the Community will close. I never looked up for international Communities because of the speech. But it is very important to me to be in a Community, that discussions are based on facts.
QUOTE]
Welcome and glad you joined.
Facts seem to get blurred these days. May have to wait till the pendulum starts to correct itself.
Might like to browse:
Germany Forum

Reactions: Letitia

AminyWin

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 7, 2017
China
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

AminyWin

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 7, 2017