Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Well its time for another contest everyone. As usual we are gonna have three questions to answer and the winners will receive some free Goodejuice eliquids! Gonna keep this Halloween themed obviously so lets have some fun with this :thumbs:
3 Winners will be chosen. Gonna run this through the weekend so the contest will end Monday Nov. 2nd at midnight. The winners will be announced that day before noon.

1st Place: 2-30ml bottles, any flavor of Goodejuice eLiquid.
2nd Place: 1-30ml bottle and 1-10ml bottle of any Goodejuice eLiquid.
3rd Place: 2-10ml bottles, any flavor of Goodejuice eLiquid.

And the questions are:

#1) What is your all time favorite Horror movie?

#2) If you had to pick your battle, who would you rather face off against and who would win, you or:
-Jason Voorhees
-Freddie Krueger
or
-Michael Myers

#3) Do you believe in the supernatural and if so, have you ever lived in or been in a haunted house?

*Remember to answer in three separate posts to increase your odds of winning. Once all three questions are answered, any subsequent posts will be entered as chances.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
:eek::evil:

seebo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
CT,USA
#2) If you had to pick your battle, who would you rather face off against and who would win, you or:
-Jason Voorhees
-Freddie Krueger
or
-Michael Myers

If i had to pick who i'd go up against, it would be Michael Myers. And who would win? Me. why?
because he's the most emotional out of the bunch. so, unlike Jason and Freddie, i perhaps can convinced Michael to surrender lol..

Reactions: nick78

seebo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
CT,USA
#3) Do you believe in the supernatural and if so, have you ever lived in or been in a haunted house?
I believe in spirits, so i would guess that's a yes.
My grand parents house i believe was haunted, but probably haunted in a good way. she lived there for 40-something years. Her mother and father died there, but many years between their deaths, i was probably around 10 yrs old (in my 30s now). on numerous occasions their bedroom light would randomly turn on.. gave me goose bumps when my grandmother told me her mother didn't like sleeping in the dark!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I'd rather battle Freddie Krueger than the other two since I think I could put up a better fight with my mind than with my physical strength. Although I'd give it my all, in the end I'd lose miserably.

Reactions: nick78

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA

I don't believe or disbelieve. I don't know. I've never been in a truly haunted house or had any experience that could be attributed to the supernatural. There are some convincing stories out there but I'm a skeptic, I have to see it for myself.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
I'd rather battle Freddie Krueger than the other two since I think I could put up a better fight with my mind than with my physical strength. Although I'd give it my all, in the end I'd lose miserably.
That was a great answer. I didnt even think of the mental aspect of fighting Freddy. Nice one:)

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
-Jason Voorhees
-Freddie Krueger
or
-Michael Myers

Jason Voorhees
I would win - I've learned what not to do from movies so that's a definite advantage.
Hilarious! Great answer. lol. Jason is kinda dumb:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread