Halloween Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
#3) Do I believe in the supernatural and if so, have I ever lived in or been in a haunted house?
What is the supernatural? ...something natural super intensified? I think it defies description. But I do think some folks can feel things, others can hear things...and others might even see things.
I could never live in a haunted house,,,,that would creep me out. I have overnighted in houses that grave me the creeps and had to sleep the rest of my stay with the lights on.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Oh my. You must see it marina. The original black and white, directed by George Romero. Excellent flick!
Ok, I checked Netflix and it's not available to stream :( but...... I did find it on youtube!! I'll just watch it through the wii. Thanks nick.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Tonight's the night!!!
Happy Halloween!!!

P493hIG.jpg

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
#2) If you had to pick your battle, who would you rather face off against and who would win, you or:
-Jason Voorhees
-Freddie Krueger
or
-Michael Myers

Probably Michael Myers, and I would definitely lose because I'm HORRIBLE in a panic situation. I stand immobilized, turning in circles and wringing my hands. I'd be toast with any of them.:lol:

Reactions: Marina2

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
#3) Do you believe in the supernatural and if so, have you ever lived in or been in a haunted house?

I do believe it exists, but I've never personally experienced any paranormal/supernatural activity. I've never lived in or even visited a haunted house. Too chicken!

Reactions: Marina2

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Hitchcock's "The Birds". One of the scariest movies I ever remember seeing.
That one scared me to death when I was a kid!! Still comes back to me whenever I see a flock of birds. You just never know........

They could turn on you. :shock:

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
That one scared me to death when I was a kid!! Still comes back to me whenever I see a flock of birds. You just never know........

They could turn on you. :shock:

Same here, Marina. I haven't seen that movie in years and years, but it sure stuck with me as one that was truly frightening. Gotta love Hitchcock, IMO.

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
#2) If you had to pick your battle, who would you rather face off against and who would win, you or:
-Jason Voorhees
-Freddie Krueger
or
-Michael Myers

Freddie Krueger - I can stay awake for days!! It would give me time to hunt him down and get him!! (Well, I would run away and find someone else to get him - but I would still win!!)

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
#3) Do you believe in the supernatural and if so, have you ever lived in or been in a haunted house?

I do believe in the supernatural, although nothing supernaturally has ever happened to me. I think living in a "friendly" haunted house would be cool (however I never have), but I'm a scaredy cat so I'd be calling the realtor if it was scary!!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Well, my Halloween horror flicks (in honor of the late, great Wes Craven) were the original Nightmare on Elm Street, Nightmare 3- Dream Warriors, and New Nightmare. Out of all the Nightmare releases these are my favorites. I have the entire DVD collection and never even opened it until last night.

The original Night of the Living Dead was the finale and, as you said Nick, it was a great vintage horror flick. I really enjoyed it.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween. For now, I've had enough of the candy and ghosts and orange and black and I'm ready for the red and green.... come on Christmas! :)

Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread