We're doing another GIVEAWAY, this time 1 CoolFire4+ kit & 5 Enduras! (Closed)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Hi ECF!

Innokin back again with another awesome giveaway for you guys. Another week with more exciting news! This time, we're announcing our newest entry to the CoolFire series: The CoolFireIVPlus! We're also giving one away, as well as 5 Endura kits!

The Innokin CoolFireIVPlus:

The Innokin Endura:

Here's a summary for you:

The Innokin CoolFireIVPlus is the successor and upgrade to our previous best selling PV, the CoolFireIV. Packed with 70 Watts of power, firing down to .1 Ohm resistances, and offering a true 3300mAh of battery life, the CoolFireIVPlus is designed to offer you a top of the line, compact, high quality vape. Offering better ergonomics than our previous CoolFire, the CoolFireIVPlus is ever so slightly bigger and fits perfectly in the palm of the hand. The screen has been massively increased in size to allow you to more easily view the screen and adjust your settings for the perfect vape. Another feature designed with your convenience in mind is our new quick charge feature; the CoolFireIVPlus is capable of being charged with a certified 2A/DC5V charger, enabling you to charge twice as fast as the CoolFireIV! 2A charger is sold separately. Intitially, we will be offering the CoolFireIVPlus in two different packages; one with the iSub Apex that matches the color choice of your mod, and a Silver or Black kit with a matching iSub G tank. We think you'll find the price attractive and deliver on the quality that Innokin is known for. For full details, check out the link above!

Whats up for grabs?

Grand prize: CoolFireIVPlus & iSub Apex Kit

Secondary prize (5 Winners): Endura Complete Vaping System (in your choice of color!)

How to Enter:

Compared to the original CoolFireIV, what new feature or improvement on the CoolFireIVPlus appeals to you the most? Answer this, and you're in to win!

Giveaway Rules:

You must be 18 years or older to enter.

You must live in the United States. Sorry to our global fans!

Winners must provide a picture of them with their prize to me via PM.

The winner will be randomly selected via random.org. This giveaway will end Tuesday November 24th at 5PM EST, and the winners will be announced and contacted shortly afterwards. Thanks ECF, good luck to all and have a fantastic weekend :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Compared to the original CoolFireIV, what new feature or improvement on the CoolFireIVPlus appeals to you the most? Answer this, and you're in to win!

For me it is the battery life. I don't subohm so the handling ohms down to 0.1 isn't important, nor is the high wattage.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

The 3300mAh appeals most to me -- I can get a full 14-16 hr day out of the 2000mAh CF4; so with 3300mAh, I could get 2 days!

Andria

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
smilie_girl_073_zps762955f6.gif
the battery lifes spans
did I wins ?
thumb_unsure3-1.gif

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
The biggest improvement for me is the bump in wattage from 40 watts to 70 watts. I don't like to run my mods at the maximum wattage and my "sweet spot" is typically between 35 and 50 watts. Secondary is being able to accommodate 2 amp chargers. Being that it is an internal battery mod, the quicker it will recharge the better since you can get back to vaping sooner without being tethered to the charger.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
I love my CoolFireIV that I have....what new feature or improvement on the CoolFireIVPlus appeals to me the most?

The slick looking design for starters! Love the battery life, as well as the quick charge feature! The screen size is definitely a plus in my book as well. The new fire button looks wonderful as well....This is a very very pretty mod!

Reactions: anjelvape77

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
So the question is . . .

What new feature or improvement on the CoolFireIVPlus appeals to you the most?
thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

To be perfectly honest, given the description and pictures provided there is more than just one feature of the CoolFireIVPlus that appeals to "Me" . . .

However first and foremost, is the Bigger Screen, especially given that although it is not a big deal for many people - I really do not like to have to put on reading glasses every time I want to make sure of the setting or modify them.

Next that it is a kit that includes a Innokin iSub Apex Tank or iSub G that is color coordinated to the selection of CoolFireIVPlus color I want. (HEY - No NEED to roll your eyes, just cause I like to color coordinate . . . :img:)

Then - of course is the Onboard Advanced Safety Features, including overheat and over-discharge protections. The larger Battery Life and quicker charging capability is quite appealing too. AND - More importantly, that there is a specific charger made for and to use with the CoolFireIVPlus, especially since - IMO - it is so much better to be Safe/Safer using a charger that the manufacturer has made specifically for the product - just wish it was already provided in the kit.

@Innokin_Ash . . .

THANKS for the New Contest and the opportunity to WIN a New CoolFireIVPlus or Enduras. . .
ATT00014.gif

ALSO - I would really like @Innnokin to know, how much it is appreciated that "We" were actually heard and the suggestions "We" all provided about what improvement that we wanted to see in the @innokin product line during the first contest are being implemented now. It shows "Us" all how invested @innokin is in providing it's consumers with the top of the line products they want and the best customer service too . . .
boy-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread