Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Only one I have tried is Belgian Cocoa. At first it was perfumy, so I took the cap off for a couple of days. Didn't help. I put it away and forgot about it for a few months. Just today filled a tank with it. Still not a fan. I will likely throw something else in it to make it vapeable, and will not purchase again.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
The way I see it you're probably going to try Halo eventually anyway. Might as well do it now while it's on your mind.

Personally, I've had great luck with Halo juices. Of my top 5 current favorites, 4 of them are from Halo. I could have saved a lot of money and a lot of trial and error if I would have started with Halo. But it was fun getting there.

My favorite Halo flavors are:

Tribeca
Southern Classic
Torque56
Malibu

I like Belgian Cocoa and Longhorn too but I can't call them my favorites. I didn't care for Voodoo, Turkish, or Midnight Apple. Prime15 is just OK.

Give them a try. You might find something you really like. Or not but at least you'll know.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Halo eliquid is excellent in what they do, which is synthetic juice. They use their own flavorings, and have a chemist to create the flavors to their recipes. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But taste is subjective, and for every 5 people who like a specific flavor, another 10 will dislike them.

I started with some Halo e-liquid, but the flavors I enjoyed at the beginning I have left behind for others. But Halo is still a part of my daily juice rotation.

I began with Torque56 E-liquid | Halo E Liquid and Turkish Tobacco E-liquid | Halo E Liquid and still enjoy them, but not as much as newer, more complex flavors.

My current favorites 5 months into vaping are Voodoo E-liquid | Halo E Liquid and Southern Classic E-liquid | Halo E Liquid which I would not have liked at the beginning. I have grown into these 2 juices, and no I can not get enough of them.

I am also a fan of Shamrock E-liquid | Halo E Liquid which tastes like an Andes mint.

These are clean, lab-made liquids and Halo has high standards. They worth a try, at least.

BradleyNIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My wife and I were discussing halo juice last night. I made the point that Halo doesnt make hundreds of juices like many, they have a solid lineup of proprietary flavors. You cant select the ratio because they're using what ratio thinks goes with what flavor.

With that being said, I've tried many Halo juices and havent found any that I dislike. There are those that I would not purchase again but nothing that I just wouldnt vape. Some of their menthols are a little sweet. I really like the malibu and the belgian cocoa is like litterally sipping a cup of swiss miss. I've also found that their juices are good right out of the package.

Try a sampler pack. True, you can buy larger bottles for cheaper elsewhere but if you are truly curious about Halo, I suggest throwing down $25 to get to try 6 flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread