Status
Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Hiya fellow Halo fans! Quick question for you. I have been thoroughly enjoying my first starter kit...the Triton....daily for over a month. I told a dear friend about it and before I realized that I had to send her a referral email from the Halo site, she went ahead and ordered her starter kit and sample juice pack! :facepalm: While I'm always happy to turn a friend on to a quality company and product such as Halo, as well as helping her quit analogs, it's killing me to think of the lost opportunity on the Halo Points that I missed out on by not referring her "correctly". Anyone know if there's any way to get the referral points that I should've/would've gotten if I had done the referral correctly? Her order hasn't even gone out yet.
Cinder, any thoughts or advice please??:(

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
PM me your most recent order number as well as her order number and I'll see what i can do!

Actually just found out that the friend hadn't placed her order yet but did after I sent her the referral from the site. Now have 250 halo Points pending...I guess they'll approve my points after she receives it (to prevent abuse of the points system by way of people canceling their order after points are awarded, I'm assuming) :D

I didn't even know there was a referral program - I sent a friend of mine there, and she ordered a ton of stuff!

Amanda, if you log into your account on Halo's site and click on an item, you'll then have the option to send the item to a friend via email. If they purchase it (or any other item, I think), you get Halo Points for referring them.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Great! Yes, they will be pending for a couple weeks.

Actually just found out that the friend hadn't placed her order yet but did after I sent her the referral from the site. Now have 250 halo Points pending...I guess they'll approve my points after she receives it (to prevent abuse of the points system by way of people canceling their order after points are awarded, I'm assuming) :D

Amanda, if you log into your account on Halo's site and click on an item, you'll then have the option to send the item to a friend via email. If they purchase it (or any other item, I think), you get Halo Points for referring them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread