Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Hi Halo peeps! Changed up my avatar, but most here know I'm a Halo freak! So quick story...my best friend and I started vaping about the same time. But, we both made our own decisions re: PVs, juices and so forth. She bought her stuff mostly from a local B&M, I chose Halo.

So ironically we both started w/cig a likes and moved up about the same time. She started w/something like ESmart(?) Kit and hers came in no packaging and basically just parts/pieces handed to her and my G6..well don't need to explain here except perfectly awesome in a cool box!

She moved up to an EVod 1000 mAh, I went to Triton 900 and a VV..So we had a vape nite (excuse for her to get away from her twins) and had drinks and swapped flavors. My poor friend's EVod, if she wasn't super careful, would somehow unscrew the tank when she was just trying to swap a tank/flavor, and the juice would pour out all over!!!!! Not sure if this is common w/bottom feeders, but YUCK!

Then her juices were, well, sub par. She had a few good flavors but mostly...YAWN! Mind you, as she bought all this stuff from the local B&M, I TRIED to get her to try Halo!! She was nervous about online ordering of all this stuff. Anyway,that night, she tried my Voodoo, LOVED IT and ordered some the following day and think she's looking at Halo's VV too!

So if there's a noob out there researching/reading this...just say'in. Halo was so easy to use compared to what she had going on and the juices from Halo blew away the 3-4 different vendor kinds she had. She had one battery that was barely working and juice all over. I was just vaping away, watching...:vapor:

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
Bottom coil tanks have that tendency. Evods, T3s, Protanks, etc will all do it if you're not careful. The best way to remove them is to flip them upside down before removing them. Everything's got it's quirks; if you tried to remove a Triton tank by twisting the mouthpiece rather than the tank itself, it would make a mess too.

Can't speak for juices because all I've ever really tried are Halo's juices; no point in tryng anything else just yet as they're getting the job done.

But I get the moral of the story - Halo makes a rock solid product; no doubt about it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread