Halo G6 specs/threading etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nxxx

Dec 28, 2012
Seabrook, Tx
Hi all,
I've been coasting along for the last to months using my Halo G6 and have been very happy. Have only smoked tobacco during a trip to New Orleans when I left my charger at home. Last night I completed the Penn state survey and it brought to light a number of areas that highlighted my ignorance about e-cigs, specifically, the specifications. Halo does not offer them on their website and, while I've seen bits and pieces about milliamp hours etc. I don't know whether that's supposed to make any difference to me as a guy who just wants to vape so he doesn't smoke. Judging by the wealth of info out there, I'd need many more hours in the day to become much more comfortable with jargon, specs...everything really. One thing that has me flummoxed is the threading on the G6. Is it compatible with other carts? Also, if anyone can break down what I need to know in order to maintain the G6 for best performance, longevity etc. that'd be great.

Cheers,
Nxxx:blink:

PS...even since posting this I've gone to a few sites and have become further bogged down in jargon..drips tips, clearomizers. I also am finding it hard to choose other e-liquids outside of Halo's due to the range. And I still don't know if I'm filling my cartos correctly & if there's a better method than simply using the eyedropper that came with my last bottle of juice.

Last edited:

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
The Halo G6 is a KR808D-1 threaded battery and will work with most 808 cartomizers like Bloog or Smokeless Image Volt. For best performance, clean the battery threads regularly with isopropyl alcohol being careful not to get liquid into the battery, especially if it's unsealed (pinhole in the top). They're pretty simple to maintain. To fill, pull off the soft cap on the cartomizer and drop the eliquid in the top being careful not to pour down the hole in the middle of the carto. About 15-20 drops fills a blank one. I blow through the top of the cartomizer to make sure I didn't overfill. Any excess liquid will drip from the bottom. The batteries are good for about 300 charges before you need to replace them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread