Halo liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Very helpful. Thank you. Feel good about it now.

I've got a review of the Freedom juice in one of the threads floating around. Hopefully you used the coupon code. If you didn't check out this thread.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ples-free-shipping.html?highlight=HALO+COUPON

If you like menthol, the Newpure flavor is pretty awesome as well. I used to hate Menthol cigarettes but for some odd reason I've been using the Newpure sample I recieved quite often.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Anyone know the status of Halo's Harley 56? Placed an order a few days ago, it showed as "in-stock" but my order is showing "On Hold". Emailed Halo, no reply yet.

Johnny Blaze had posted that they had a delay in a shipment of a key ingredient for both the Harley 56 and the Bella Vanilla, however I think I read they were expecting the shipment the first of this week thus hopefully shipping out the Harley 56 at the end of this week.

happyonnic

Jan 24, 2010
indy
I have tried halos new pure, freedom, and cool flavors. I love them all, its kind of odd coz i didnt care for freedom right away but my wife was vaping it and the more i hit on it the more i liked it. The new pure is really good but lacking tobacco taste, so I started mixing the freedom with it. Now me and my wife are hooked on the mixture and she wasnt a menthol smoker. freedom has a weird taste on exhale not bad just different but the new pure cancels it out. I ordered some 56 on mon that is still on hold as well. The cool menthol i bought for my grandmother that smokes virginia slims and wanted a mild menthol and she loves it. I only vaped like 1 cart of it but it was also good.

techtony

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Louisiana USA
I have tried halos new pure, freedom, and cool flavors. I love them all, its kind of odd coz i didnt care for freedom right away but my wife was vaping it and the more i hit on it the more i liked it. The new pure is really good but lacking tobacco taste, so I started mixing the freedom with it. Now me and my wife are hooked on the mixture and she wasnt a menthol smoker. freedom has a weird taste on exhale not bad just different but the new pure cancels it out. I ordered some 56 on mon that is still on hold as well. The cool menthol i bought for my grandmother that smokes virginia slims and wanted a mild menthol and she loves it. I only vaped like 1 cart of it but it was also good.

I mix my Freedom with elplanets caramel.... OMG!!!:hubba:

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I took the plunge today and ordered some Halo liquid. I ordered Menthol Ice (I'm a Menthol Smoker) and some Freedom Juice since it has been getting great reviews. I'm curious to see which samples they send me.

I ordered both of them yesterday afternoon as well - by the time I got home, I already had a shipping confirmation, so it looks like they're pretty speedy. I was never a menthol smoker, but have found that I am enjoying menthol flavors now.

TBM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Walkersville Maryland
Got my order from Halo today and WOW love this stuff. They also sent a 10ml. bottle of Nupure which is very good. It is hard to say which is better. I can't decide. Love the vanilla taste in the Menthol Ice and Nupure is just flat good menthol. Thanks everyone for the advice you have given me. I will be ordering again soon.:thumb:

I am feeling the same way they are both superb! Halo you definitely have a long time customer!

happyonnic

Jan 24, 2010
indy
I took the plunge today and ordered some Halo liquid. I ordered Menthol Ice (I'm a Menthol Smoker) and some Freedom Juice since it has been getting great reviews. I'm curious to see which samples they send me.
I think the sample is always new pure unless you ordered new pure then you get freedom, just going by what ive heard so far. I ordered freedom and cool and both my samples were new pure. the 56 i ordered on mon. finally shipped today

Last edited:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I think the sample is always new pure unless you ordered new pure then you get freedom, just going by what ive heard so far. I ordered freedom and cool and both my samples were new pure. the 56 i ordered on mon. finally shipped today

So the 56 is now in stock and shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread