Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

So, the manufacturer (not a retailer) has no blame if the enduser did or didn't wipe the threads? Seriously? These tops should function dry, or wet, or soaked in oil. I have these tops in my hand, and the problem is mechanical. We all have used countless CRTs in many products. I have 6 bottles with failed tops, and 14 with functioning tops. (new style Halo and Evo) I cannot make a failed one work, I can't "unjam" it. And I cant get the good ones to jam. They work as designed.

If a CRP Container fails under Normal and Intended Use of the Product that was CRP-ed, there is No Pass Thru Liability to the Manufacture of the CRP Container.

The Company placing their Product in the CRP Container is Always going to Shoulder a Percentage of the Liability. In some cases, a Significant Portion of the Liability.

And if there was a Distributer in between the Manufacture of the CRP Container and the Company who CRP-ed their Product, which Many Times there is, they Also can be Held to a percentage of Liability.

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Well, good for you. I'm glad you didn't get a defective one. You do realize your sample size is small. I have 20 bottles, and 30% are failed. And you are saying I didn't put the cap on "correctly"? As long as the top is tight enough so it can't be removed just by twisting the rubber bulb, the top should just spin, unless pushed down. The OP says he tightened them, but they will open without the "push down". The clutch simply isn't working on these 6. Regardless if I tighten just enough, or crank it with serious torque. Twist and it opens, without the down push.

Yes. I looked, and Halo has batch numbers on bottles I have from 2013. And newer ones have a QR, which could encode even more information.

So, the manufacturer (not a retailer) has no blame if the enduser did or didn't wipe the threads? Seriously? These tops should function dry, or wet, or soaked in oil. I have these tops in my hand, and the problem is mechanical. We all have used countless CRTs in many products. I have 6 bottles with failed tops, and 14 with functioning tops. (new style Halo and Evo) I cannot make a failed one work, I can't "unjam" it. And I cant get the good ones to jam. They work as designed.

Well I'm sorry but lids do not unscrew themselves, therefore I'm grasping at straws to figure out why the lids in your all's houses manage to do so..

You can screw a lid too tight and break threads, or wrench them shut, you can get them to gunk up around the threading which I could see being problematic ...

But what I can't see is a lid unscrewing itself...

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
But y'all can all sit around and figure out how to sue a vaping company over it.. have fun..

Maybe you people can get rich and destroy a company over lunacy. More power to you I guess.
I think you're mis-interpreting what has been said here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread