Halo - Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Another new Halo juice, Shamrock. If you liked Belgian Cocoa, then you'll like this.

"Shamrock offers a delicious blend of rich dark chocolate, delicately layered with the enchanting taste of Corsican Mint. Offering deep chocolaty top notes in perfect harmony with Minty undertones, Shamrock has a flavor similar to many popular Mint Chocolate ice creams and cookies. This unique blend is perfect for those seeking a premium dessert flavor with great vaping performance."

My only issue with it is that the mint undertones are very under, it's almost exactly like Belgian Cocoa - which I liked.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Another new Halo juice, Shamrock. If you liked Belgian Cocoa, then you'll like this.

"Shamrock offers a delicious blend of rich dark chocolate, delicately layered with the enchanting taste of Corsican Mint. Offering deep chocolaty top notes in perfect harmony with Minty undertones, Shamrock has a flavor similar to many popular Mint Chocolate ice creams and cookies. This unique blend is perfect for those seeking a premium dessert flavor with great vaping performance."

My only issue with it is that the mint undertones are very under, it's almost exactly like Belgian Cocoa - which I liked.

I got the same impression. I don't particular enjoy sweets and very rarely eat a candy bar or chocolate mint. The mint undertones are a bit lacking in the Shamrock for my taste so it doesn't hit you like a chocolate mint should. The Belgian Cocoa is a flavor I love and the Shamrock has just enough of a mint undertone to destract from the cocoa flavor. Someone that likes Mild Chocolate mints may love Shamrock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread