Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
*****Not about a live Han Solo***
Tonight I was craving an evening cup of coffee. So I brewed, and filled my clearo with some mint e liquid. Was ready to give the watermelon flavor a rest.Of course I grab my Han Solo coffee mug. Fill it and start drinking it. The coffee is deliciously sweet. Odd, I only drink black coffee. Thinking it's probably a little fruity e liquid on my mouth...I enjoyed it :) Next swig, hmmm tastes even more fruity. That's when I looked at my cup. Oh :( most definitely NOT e liquid. This cup had one week old dried Greek yogurt stuck in it.

spider362

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I ALWAYS look into whatever it is I'm drinking from since my little experience on a farm one day;

I wanted a drink of water so I used the tin cup that's always at the well and filled it up. I drank about half of the water before I looked into the cup to see a Black Widow spider clinging to the bottom of it. BOY! Did that make my day...

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
This is one of those things that I really wish I could blame on my kids lol. Nope I had the cup of yogurt a week ago and set it on the night stand. Spaced it out. Did some cleaning and set it by the sink. You must understand that Han and I have been together one and a half years. That's the mug I just grabbed out of instinct. After a year of not chewing dip I uh got lazy. Drinking out of a spit bottle still trumps the old yogurt ;)
Spider362, wow what a severely disturbing surprise!!

Griff.J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
ON Canada
Drinking out of a spit bottle still trumps the old yogurt ;)

I used to use my empty coke cans to ash into and drop smoked butts into. And on quite a few occasions I either ashed into a freshly opened can. Or have taken a swig out of the ash can. OMG the horror. SO trust me I can relate. LOL

Ben B Brown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
I look before I drink also have kids and never know what they might stick in there

coffee.jpg

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
So, my brother in law and I were repairing some hurricane damage to the pier at the bayhouse. I set my beer down and unbenownst to me, Bro-in-law accidentally kicked the 1/2 can of Bud Light into the brackish water. He reached down and grabbed it and put it back, but not before it had taken on several ounces of salty, muddy water.

I finish the footboard I was working on, wiped away some sweat and took a bolt from my "beer."

:ohmy:

Bro-in-law thought it was funny until I kicked his framing hammer overboard.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread