Status
Not open for further replies.

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
I don't normally have a leakage problem or feel I need to carry something around with me, but in desperation I will occasionally use my T-shirt (I almost always wear black) LOL! *insert DOH! sound here*

Yep! I'm a shirt user in public, but like I said normally I don't have issues to where I need even that.

I always have PT, TP, rags, kleenex, or napkins in the house, car or places I go. So, um yeah. That's my story and I'm stickin to it! :p

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
I've been carrying a hanky for years. And yes, I've discovered how useful it is for e-cigs. :D Got tired of going through tissues.

Though I find I make less mess with dripping than anything else. With the cone on an eGo, I don't get any leaks at all. And with it off, I can monitor if I'm over-dripping.

cskent - How can you blow your nose with a hanky you used for wiping up juice!? I made that mix-up once and it burned the hell out of my nose.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
cskent - How can you blow your nose with a hanky you used for wiping up juice!? I made that mix-up once and it burned the hell out of my nose.

I don't usually spill much and spills and leakage problems are few and far between now that I've been vaping for a while so it hasn't been a problem. Besides I wash it frequently.

I see you've moved again, how do you like AZ? I spent a few years down south of Tucson at Ft. Huachuca many years ago. There's some nice mountains where you can go on a hot summer day to cool off.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
I don't usually spill much and spills and leakage problems are few and far between now that I've been vaping for a while so it hasn't been a problem. Besides I wash it frequently.

I see you've moved again, how do you like AZ? I spent a few years down south of Tucson at Ft. Huachuca many years ago. There's some nice mountains where you can go on a hot summer day to cool off.

Yes I have! Hopefully to stay. :) I'm liking it a lot - 60-70 degrees in the day is what they call "winter," and the landscape is beautiful and a big change for me. Never seen anything quite like it.

Joed

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Western NY - US
I've always carried a handkerchief, and yes I use it to wipe up leakage, and wipe off my drip tip, and blow my nose. ...

Same here. Who doesn't carry a handkerchief with them? I've carried one around as long as I can remember. Don't use it often but when I do I am very happy I have one with me. Just one of those small conveniences in life, unless you are wearing long sleeves! LOL

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Same here. Who doesn't carry a handkerchief with them? I've carried one around as long as I can remember. Don't use it often but when I do I am very happy I have one with me. Just one of those small conveniences in life, unless you are wearing long sleeves! LOL

Everyone thinks I'm weird for carrying one around. I guess it's not the done thing for 20-somethings.

But hey, it's recyclable, cheap, and handy.

KissMint

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
PA
Indeed!

I carried with me kleenex in my purse. I was on a flight and my juice leaked out from on of the bottles and was on everything in my ziploc bag. Kleenex and papertowel couldn't wipe everything. I washed everything in the restroom. So I stole a napkin after they serve me a meal and I kept it. :blush: it worked much better than kleenex. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread