Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Has anyone compared to the Hangsen they were getting?

No. But I'm curious also. From FT:

New Liquid Brand: Hangda
Dear valued customers,

We are pleased to introduce a new liquid brand Hangda to you.

Hangda liquids are produced by the factory which produced Hangsen liquids. The quality and taste will be the same with Hangsen liquids.

We have already replaced many listings of Hangsen liquids to Hangda liquids on our website. We will only ship Hangda liquids for orders of these replaced products which placed on 2/24/2016 HK Time. If you feel uncomfortable about this, you may cancel the items from your order.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Best regards,

fasttech

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
They're both probably made in China.
I'm not sure where Hangsen DIY flavors are made. I have some of their flavors but was never impressed. They sit lonely in a box.

Just checked one of the bottles and the web site listed is Best Premium Electronic Cigarettes Brand Juice,Liquid Flavors|Hkhangsen.com-hangsen but they don't list any of their DIY flavors on their site. Very strange.

However their retail juices are made in Poland in a state of the art facility. International Workshop of Poland Factory-hangsen

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
So you are saying something good came out of Poland? By way of China. Cool.

I'm not really so sure now if I want to know the provenance of ANY of my flavorings. Really. Please ACTIVELY do not tell me.

You can tell me. I'd get over it. Plus someone (Even if it was me) would have to organize my flavors and that is a net good.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread