SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Hello Pay It Forward group! :D

:banana: April 16th is our 2nd :bday:! :banana:

We have lots of vendor donated prizes to give out as well as some of our own PIF moderator donated prizes AND some of our members are running contests to give out prizes of their own. ( If you'd like to run one of your own, just PM any PIF mod with your contest idea and prize and we'll get you scheduled to post.) :)

Some of the VERY generous vendors helping us celebrate this year are:

Welcome to Vapealicious Juice - Simply Divine E~Juice made with Love

MOM AND POP Vapor Shop

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...an-wood-mods.html?highlight=wildman+wood+mods

Smokeless Image

VaporJunction.com

Welcome to VaporAlley

MtBakerVapor

little shop of vapors

myPVshop.com Electronic Cigarettes

https://www.vapelite.info/

High Desert Ecigs

Stealth Vapors

Welcome to Copper Creek

Dark City Vapor

Parkes Vaping

Welcome to Maximum Vapors

Trippy Tips

GoodProphets.com - Your view into the world of vaping...

There may be more...you never know ;) Stay tuned for further announcements!

Thanks to all our generous gift givers, members and mods and :bday: Pay It Forward!!!!!

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Happy Birthday PIF!!!

Thank you to the moderators who do so much (and are so mean)! You guys are the backbone of PIF.

Thank you to the givers. You have helped me through so tough times. You are the heart of PIF.

Thank you to the helpers. Whether through Deals and Steals, Contests, Where can I get..., etc. You help digest this HUGE forum (ecf) into easily manageable bits. You share recipes and insight, you give us your knowledge, you take us by the hand and lead us to understanding. You are the soul of PIF.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Wow! I did not realize that PIF only started a few months before I joined ECF.

Happy Birthday PIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, PIF started as a single thread in the ECF classifieds...started by the lovely and incredibly sweet whataclumsygirl. The thread was just like our PIF thread. It was very popular. :) I was with that thread before the creation of the group as we know it now and at that time, when they moved it over to a social group, you had to be invited to participate. Can you believe I got an invite? :blink: :lol:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
48765.jpg

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Actually, PIF started as a single thread in the ECF classifieds...started by the lovely and incredibly sweet whataclumsygirl. The thread was just like our PIF thread. It was very popular. :) I was with that thread before the creation of the group as we know it now and at that time, when they moved it over to a social group, you had to be invited to participate. Can you believe I got an invite? :blink: :lol:

mistakes happen! :D and once a squirrel moves in .......... ;)

happy birthday,pif! :toast:

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
I heard a rumor that Untamed was "burnin'" to get a contest going. :lol: OK, it's early and I've yet to finish my cup of coffee. :facepalm:

Can I be picked to win?Ive had some bad luck as of late.The microwave broke,no hot water,the car won't start.Ive got three teeth,one in my mouth and two in my pocket LOL.Just kidding hope she has one and enjoy your coffee.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I snuck a prize into the PIF thread :D It went like this:

:bday: #2 PIF! This was the very first offer left in this thread after our 1st birthday! Congrats to quittin4mykids, you just won this great prize from ParkesVaping: Sample Pack ! *****No comments in this thread, the Bunny will get us! I'll have this posted in the :bday: thread to comment on. :D *****

okay- I have looked at it and looked at it- and I have to take it-

I have
~20mg Southern Ambrossa Cubanilla Honey 36mg 40p/60v (I think its 20- its a little smaller than my vaporbomb largest bottle, but much bigger than my 10ml)
5ml Keylime Vapor bomb 20v/80p 18mg nic
~5ml Banana Brownie 60V/40p
5ml wild cherry from vaporbomb 70 vg 8 mg
5ml Black Cherry SOda NHaler High Voltage 12 mg

and 2 18guage needles and 2 3ml syringes

Q, PM incoming and congrats on winning a Sample Pack from ParkesVaping!

Thank you Parkesvaping for helping us celebrate our 2nd :bday:!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all rock!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread